Chapter 17

I woke to the sound of multiple giggles, I opened my eyes to see two toddlers and two kids. Aleksandr and Azrael were now toddlers and Damon and Victoria seemed to handle it well. "Okay go get Daddy and have him play alright?" they nodded as I got dressed.  "Mom wants us in the office so shower!" I groaned I hate that office so much. I showered brushed my teeth and changed:

I walked out as Letha an Peters jaw dropped

I walked out as Letha an Peters jaw dropped. "If I didn't dress up pimp daddy over here would have a fit and so would mommy. I hate going to the office." I heard covered giggles. "D-did you just call Roman a Pimp Daddy?" I smirked as I looked at Roman who was shaking his head.

I walked over and kissed Romans cheek, whispering softly. "Maybe if pimp daddy diesnt bring the kids in i will show him some fun." he smirked and kissed me. "Alright you two have to go. Now get the kids will be fine. And Ashley's brother is coming by later he left a note on the door." I nodded as we left. I got into Romans car as he smirked. "Who said we were really going into the office. I know this place no one really goes there." I smiled.

Smut ahead don't wanna read go ahead n skip

We got to the abondoned factory as he pulled me onto his lap. "Now love I don't pimp you out." I smiled as I grind against his member. "Only to you." I whispered biting his ear he groaned as he grabbed my hair and pulled making me moan. "Shit baby." I moaned as I grabbed the lever to put the seat back. He skillfully pulled his belt pants and boxers down as he looked at me. "Condom?" I asked as he smirked. "Tired of having kids?" I blushed as I smacked his chest he moved my dress up and I slowly put his member in me.

He grabbed the top of my dress and ripped it so my boobs were hanging out in his face he started sucking my nipples as I moaned loudly. "Keep riding baby" I quickened my pace making him moan. He opened the door as I stopped as he smirked. I got off and bent over the hood. He slammed his dick in me as I screamed his name. "Shit, oh god baby Fuck!" I moaned as I was about to hit my climax he pulled my hair and road me harder. "Shit baby I-I'm about to-" he slammed into me a couple more times before I climaxed. He followed right after.

End smut

I groaned as he help me stand, "Hello legs much?" I blushed as he kissed me. I kissed back as I put my hands in his hair, "I love you but no more kids yet." he chuckled. "Little late for that. You never know." I blushed as he kissed the side of my head.

"I love you so much Ashley....we should renew our vows. I smiled at him nodding. "Agreed. Family only." we held one another for a while till he handed me his coat. "Lets go we can't get lunch for everyone." i nodded we stopped in town. I seen a girl with purple hair I have never seen before. I smiled at her as she smiled shyly back; Roman came out as she looked at him n blushed.

He smiled at her politely as he got into the car and kissed me softly. He handed me the food as we buckled and stopped at another store and bought proper car seats for the kids. By the time we got home Letha looked tired, Peter was running and playing with the all kids and Shelley was doing homework. "Lunch time!!" I yelled making everyone look at me and run up to me grabbing the food. Aleksandr and Azrael came up to me giving me the "Up" motion. Azrael went to Roman who was sitting at the table and he set her on his lap feeding her little bits of food I picked up Aleksandr and sat by Roman. We ate and put the kids down for a nap.

"You okay Letha?" she smiled nodding. "Just tired as hell the kiddos ran her out of energy." "ah Im sorry." she giggled. "Well you guys are mom,n dad so have fun we are leaving." i giggled getting up from,the couch hugging everyone. "Have fun!" they smiled and left. I put on a movie and sat by Roman he played with my wedding ring as he kissed my neck.

"I love you so much Ashley, I hope you forgive me for everything bad I have or will do soon. I can't live without you." he bit hard so he could take blood. When he was done, "my demon wife."

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-Semicharmedlyfe I am so sorry for not updating sooner 😭😭😭😭😭

Anyway I hope you guys enjoyed so please comment vote and enjoooy 😉