Chapter 4

We walked into Roman's mother's house I sighed softly. "Awnt shewy!" Victoria and Damon yelled as I laughed they ran to her hugging her legs. Shelley was typing something, "they can stay in my room!" I smiled at her. "alright kids you will stay in aunt Shelley's room." They both squealed as they followed behind her. I seen Olivia as she smiled, "we will have another house built darling don't you worry." I nodded as I went Roman's room. Sighing softly trying to wrap my head around everything that had just happened. I was dumbfounded, I realized I didn't know what to think.

I heard someone come in, I turned to see Roman. He hugged me, "Letha and Peter are coming over they heard about the fire. We are going to tell them that it was an accident and that someone broke in. I nodded leaning my head on his shoulder. I yawned a little as he kissed me softly; he cuddled into my chest Peter and Letha ran in. They looked us over and smiled hugely.

I walked to the window feeling that someone or something is watching me. I couldn't place my finger on it. "Roman if we build a new home I need to make sure it is protected." He looked at me sighing wrapping his arms around me. "they are always protected. I promise." I nodded looking out the window again. "I guess I'm just being paranoid." He nodded kissing my neck.

_unknown_

I watched her from a distance so she couldn't pick up my energy, she was my beautiful Ash. She is MINE. The only reason that Luscious sent her away is because she would be a better human than my wife. Luscious always hated the fact that I wanted her and the fact I creeped her out. But I know she loves me and I will pay her a visit soon. A demon who has turned some what human and has perfect human children is unacceptable. She needs her demon side.

This man she is with is just a boy, he doesn't know how to keep her happy I've watched him fuck other girls and do drugs. He doesn't deserve her. She is mine. Only I know her real and true name. My little demon I swear one day you will become mine and you will eat your husband and children.

I know she has her wings still she has to it completed the beauty of Ashley Anna Rumancek.