Chapter 9

I seen Roman pacing around the bedroom, he looked up, probably felt me staring. "I need to go, I'll be back later. Shelley will be here and mom says she has a surprise for us so be dressed." I nodded, he kissed me softly before leaving. I looked at the time 1:35am.

I went back to his bedroom as I went to the balcony. I seen something running as I shook it off, I shivered a little, I seen Damon and Victoria crawling into our bed, I smiled softly. I kissed their heads as I went into Aleksandr and Azrael putting them into the crib in my room.. I laid in bed about to fall asleep when I heard the door open, I seen Shelley with her pillow blank and portable bed. She put it up at the foot of the bed and Luscious had a couple blankets and a pillow setting it up near the balcony. I went inside and shut the doors.

I crawled into bed snuggling with the kids, I sighed softly feeling Victoria snuggling into my stomach. I just closed my eyes when I heard the bedroom door open. I seen Roman, he looked at me as I looked at him too he just smiled softly. I seen Peter and Letha I smiled as Roman grabbed clothes and went into the bathroom. The other two laid on the floor, when Roman came out he grabbed blankets and pillows. He laid in bed as he had Aleksandr on his chest, and Damon on his side snuggling. Azrael was fussy so I got her laying her on my chest as well. I started to hum 'Devil's Dance' By Metallica.

When I woke Azrael was gone and no one was in here, I groaned getting up and showering. I got dressed in:

I walked out seeing Roman who had Aleksandr and Azrael dressed. I giggled softly, "mom is waiting for us." I nodded he put the kids in the car seat as I grabbed my coat. I seen the other two giggling and playing, "kids let's go grandma has a surprise for us. You can rise with dad!!" They cheered as we headed out. Roman put the littlest twins in my car and I put the oldest in the truck.

I got into my car after giving Roman a kiss, I smiled at the thought of all of us living together. When we got there the home  beautiful, big. The twins pick their room and I walked into Aleksandr and Azrael's room. It was big, pinks, blues, Greens and yellows. I smiled. I carefully got them out of their car seats and into the cribs. I felt arms around me, "it's perfect for us, your brother can stay in the room next to the twins." I nodded softly.

_flashback_
_Ash_

"Mora, oh Mora..." I heard someone mumble to me. I opened my eyes realizing I was at school. "yeah Letha?" She giggled softly. "time to go home. Roman won't be coming with us." I shook my head softly as I rubbed my semi big tummy. "let's go, I will talk my mom into letting us get our nails done and hair. Let's get changed into something comfortable." I nodded as I smiled at Shelley.

When I seen Roman with another girl I was crushed. I was pregnant and alone; but I knew he loved me in his own way. I got on the bus with her as we waited to get dropped off. I changed into:

Letha n I got our hair and nails done, I smiled at Letha she giggled hugging me

Letha n I got our hair and nails done, I smiled at Letha she giggled hugging me. "so what is going on with Roman?" I looked at her than my ring. "he is doing what he wants Letha I can't stop him. We got married than I found out I was pregnant...he just disappeared..." She made a soft "oh" before smiling. "let me spend the night with you." I nodded smiling. We went to her house to pick up some clothes, I called Olivia asking her if Shelley could spend the night with us. She said okay.

We spent the night watching movies, I heard a noise. I got up I went to door the door, I seen Roman standing there with a girl. "I..." "Letha and Shelley are here Roman. Leave. This is my house and the kids house. Take it up with your mother." I shut the door in his face.

I rubbed my stomach thinking, "Mora?" I looked up at Letha, "sweetie what's wrong?" "I... I lost him. He doesn't love me!" I cried. I felt someone hug me I knew it was Shelley. "I hate him!" I felt someone else hug me. I knew it was Letha.

When we went to bed I felt like I was being watched. I shook it off. I woke that morning to Shelley waking me. "school, Roman's here to pick us up." I nodded. I showered getting changed:

My hair was a mess so I grabbed my beanie

My hair was a mess so I grabbed my beanie. Putting it on I walked out grabbing my backpack on the way. I locked up, Roman didn't look at me or even talk. I got into Olivia's truck and smiled at Shelley and Letha. "let's go." I said as they all nodded.

_end flashback _

I felt a hand on my shoulder, "you okay?" I seen Roman. I nodded smiling. "I'm fine I promise."