Chapter 10

_Ash_
It's been a week since the twins were Born, I dropped out of school and  taking online. I am really hidden now, the girl who was stalking Roman he made her forget. Shelley has been busy with school Letha with her pregnancy and Roman....he has been in and out of the house. He has been getting things arranged for when he takes over. I decided to get dressed while the kids were still napping;

I sighed looking around its so boring without Roman here and the kids asleep

I sighed looking around its so boring without Roman here and the kids asleep. Peter hasn't come by lately, says he is too busy with Roman and Letha. I laid on my head on the couch arm as I closed my eyes when the door opened and close. I opened my eyes to see Roman hovering over me. "hey," he said softly as I smiled softly, "hello lovely," he chuckled he lifted my legs up sitting. "kids asleep?" I was about to answer when Aleksandr and Azrael started crying. "not anymore." He chuckled getting up, he started singing (play YouTube video). I brought my knees up to my chest his singing gave me chills.

I seen Victoria and Damon went into their brother and sisters room and disappeared. I could tell they liked him singing. I started my homework, I seen Victoria and Damon go into the play room and Roman holding both kids. He handed me Aleksandr, "he's hungry, she is fussy cause Victoria and Damon tried to play." I giggled softly. I lifted my shirt so he could feed, "they grown a bit...I feel like a horrible father." He mumbled, "Victoria, Damon want to watch a movie with papa and I?" They ran out here giggling, "Nightmare Before Christmas!!!!" They giggled making me smile. Roman put it on while he has Azrael laying in his lap.

I smiled seeing my family finally together, big family. I got done feeding Aleksandr as I burped him I kissed his head. "my baby boy so handsome and strong just like his daddy." He cooed. I changed his diaper, I kissed his nose; I walked into the kitchen putting Aleksandr on his swing but not turning it on. I started on lunch Mac n' cheese and hotdogs; "time to feed the little princess." I nodded he took over and I fed Azrael he shooed me away watching Aleksandr. "mommy? Can we play in here?" "Of course." They twins looked at one another giggled running into the play room. Roman got done with lunch the kids tab to the dining room. I got done feeding the princess as I buried her and also changed her diaper.

I put her in the other swing in the kitchen and ate, Roman smiled at me but excused himself when his phone rang. I softly sighed sadly but shook it off, "Peter, Letha, and Shelley are coming over mom is busy." I nodded. Roman cleaned up as i got both sets of twins dressed in there pajamas:

I smiled when everyone came in, "you and Roman go take a nap you both need it

I smiled when everyone came in, "you and Roman go take a nap you both need it." I nodded smiling. "if they get hungry there is bottles of breast milk in the fridge." They all nodded. I went upstairs to our bedroom, I walked into the balcony breathing in the cold air. I felt arms around my waist, "busy busy family, I'm so glad we have family around. Where did your brother go?" I looked at him. "he took over dad's little hell. After what happened with me he wanted change down there." He nodded. He turned me as he kissed my lips softly; "I have never been so happy my love. My demon princess." I kissed his lips softly. "your my king, hopefully you meant what I said the other night." He just smiled me holding me.

He brought me to the bed, he continued to him me. He sat down pulling me onto his lap, "I love you so much Ashley." I smiled. "I love you too Roman." We were about to crawl into bed when we heard a blood curling scream.