Chapter 11

Roman and I ran downstairs to see the kids and my father. "what do you think your doing. Last time you were here you scared my kids. "please leave. Or I will get Luscious." He scoffed. "I said leave." I darkened my voice. Victoria and Damon screamed and ran behind Roman and Aleksandr along with Azrael giggled. I seen Luscious behind dad and he grabbed him by the throat. They disappeared, "take the kids into our room," he did as my back was in pain. I fell to my knees; I felt like something was ripping out of my back. After a couple minutes I felt feathers wrapping around me. I groaned softly.

(A/N: her wings:

)

I felt my wings as I felt a hand on my left wing. I looked to see my brother, "I thought you might want them back." I nodded "thank you." I whispered softly. He nodded before disappearing again, "they are beautiful Ashley." I heard Roman. "thank you." He smiled I grunted putting my wings back. "let's go sleep, you must be tired." He mumbled as hugged me. I nuzzled my head in his neck, he picked me up bridal style.

_Roman_

This week is Ashley and I's 4 year Anniversary...I have a lot to make up for. I left her with two kids while I went out on a screwing spree. I laid her in bed, she snuggled with Damon. I smiled and looked at Aleksandr and Azrael who were asleep. I crawled in bed thinking about the past.

_Flashback_

I seen her asleep, no one knowing that she or I were married. They knew she was pregnant but didn't care. She is hidden from the world and doesn't care. I was supposed to bring her home but some chick asked for my "help". I agreed, the bell rang I got up seen her talking to Letha, I walked up to them, "Norman will have to take you home. I'm going to be busy." Her smile fell, "what about the gender of the kids?" She mumbled almost too quietly. "Sorry." Is all I told her. "I'll go with you Mara." I seen her face light up a little.

After a while I helped the girl and it was dark I watched "Mara" on the balcony, "don't worry. Your dad loves you. We just hit a rough spot." She said rubbing her stomach. "I promise when you are born he will love you." She said with her voice cracking. I frowned. She went inside after a half hour and I watched her crawl into bed. I decided to go inside. I showered and changed, "Roman?" She mumbled. "yeah?" "Do you love me or did you marry me cause you left bad." I was shocked. "because I love you. I will always love you, and the kids." She smiled softly. "goodnight Ro." I turned off the light.

_end_

I sighed softly looking at our big family. My family.

I woke early getting the twins up, "go get changed okay?" They smiled and ran out. I changed the little ones in their room and made sure she was still asleep.