Chapter 16

Roman was out and the twins were with Peter and Letha. Aleksandr and Azrael where giggling at one another while I did homework online. After an hour Peter came in with Letha and the kids. "Victoria, Damon movie time." they squealed as I put a movie on. They watched as I sat in the kitchen with Letha playing with the twins. "So what are you guys up to?" they smiled. "Nothing we just were hoping Roman was here." "he went out." they nodded sitting by Victoria and Damon. I started zoning out.,.

-Flashback-

"Roman?" I whispered as he grunted. "Baby get up, please?" "no, tired." I giggled softly as I got up. I threw on his shirt and my shorts. I walked into the kitchen, I started making breakfast Shelley, and Letha walked in. I waves making them giggle. "Is Roman here?" Shelley asked as I nodded. "Already tried to wake him."

They smiled nodding, we all cooked breakfast. I seen Roman as I smiled, "so I have some news to tell you guys," they all looked at me. "I just found out that I am pregnant.  3months. They said that since I didn't show any signs or anything that is why I didn't know sooner." Roman scoffed. "Married me for money!" he yelled before leaving.

"But I didn't." I started crying as Shelley left and Letha hugged me. "I love him and he left me." she hushed me as I fell to the ground."

-end flashback-.

I looked around seeing Roman staring at me. I smiled softly as I started making lunch. I felt hands on my hips, I turned to see Roman.  "Everything okay?" "yeah I am perfect Roman. I was just remembering telling you I was pregnant with Victoria and Damon." he frowned as he sighed. "I am sorry I left," I shook my head. "We were young we still are but we have a family and you are in their lives." he just nodded before going to Aleksandr and Azrael. I sighed softly thinking about my choices.