Chapter 3

I woke to Roman shaking me, "mom wants us at the White Tower." I groaned softly, "I have Shelley, Letha and Peter looking after the twins. Get dressed." I growled as I got up. Roman looked at me seriously as I sighed; "fine" I grumbled. I seen it was 5am, I curled my hair did my make up and got dressed.

I walked out of the bathroom as Roman seen me, "you didn't have to

I walked out of the bathroom as Roman seen me, "you didn't have to..... Nevermind I hardly get to see you this dressed up." I shook my head. "better be worth it Roman." He looked at me and smiled. I kissed the kids who were still sleeping; "thank you for doing this guy's." They all smiled like they weren't yelling me something. We left getting into his car, "you can sleep till we get there." I nodded I sighed closing my eyes. I felt him play with my wedding ring, it was black and red diamonds. I couldn't fall asleep so I looked at him, "don't let the kids go outside at night. There is something killing people and I don't want you or the kids getting hurt." I nodded. I closed my eyes, remembering when we met.

_ flashback _
I looked around to see where I was, I groaned softly as I got up. "Where am I?" I seen a guy no older than 16. "My sister and I found you by the house." I shook my head, "what's your name?" I looked at him as I panicked a little. "M-my name? It's Ash...but call me Mara." They both nodded. The girl left as I looked at the boy, "my name is Roman." I nodded. "so your back looks like someone cut something off it." I felt a tear run down my face. "M-My wings. My demon wings.," I said softly. "I'm a Upier." I looked at him smiling. I took his hand, " Roman I think..." He cut me off by kissing me.

I smiled but I seen a woman looming at the door. I scooted back as I stood up, "who are you?" "I'm M-Mara!" I stuttered  she huffed, "mom let her stay. Shelley and I found her bleeding." She sighed. "anything for you darling." I sighed softly. She raised an eyebrow, "your a demon. I know that smell." I nodded. She left, I looked at Roman who smiled at me. He brought me to his bedroom.

(A/N: I am not going to write a sex scene just yet sorry please forgive me)

After that he showed me where his bathroom was as he handed me his shirt and boxers. I got into the shower as I heard the t toilet seat go down. "sorry....I just feel..." He trailed off. "me to Roman... Me too." I washed my hair as I stated to hum 'Remembering Sunday' By All Time Low. "Become mine?" I about slipped, "what? But Roman we just met!" He chuckled. "That's okay if you don-" "I never said I didnt. Of course I will. But I warn you fuck any other form and I will kill them." He got in the shower with me. He kissed me, "moving so fast. I just met you and we are already going out." He smiled.

_ end flashback _

I woke up as we were not at the tower; "Roman is this the place we got married?" He smiled, "happy three year Anniversary." I smiled softly. I seen candles, flowers with Letha, Shelley, Peter, the kids standing there. "What...." I mumbled softly walking up they started to sing 'Modern Day Bonnie And Clyde' by Travis Tritt. I smiled looking at Roman, "I had a dream about the day we met." I giggled softly. "getting married before I knew I was pregnant." He chuckled. He hugged me softly holding me, "I'm sorry for not being there when I should have. Fucking other girls and you know not being here you and the kids." I looked at him before I looked into the woods. "Stay here Roman." I took of my heels coat jewellery. "Stay here get the kids safe." In ran into the woods.

I seen the man who put me here, he smiled evilly, "I need a favor little one." I looked at him not saying anything. "I need the amulet that was sent here with you." "What amulet? I was rolled onto my bow husband's drive way no amulet." He looked at me. "don't you still..." He trailed off when I turned he seen where my wings had been taken off. "I will never be able to return but I don't want to know. I'm happy Luscious." He growled. He hit me once and I blacked out. I woke to the woods on fire, I laughed he thought I was human. I started running before I tripped feeling something snap. Fuck!! "Ah!" I screamed holding my leg. I felt myself getting picked up. 

Before I could see who was, I passed out. I woke I knew I was at the Godfrey tower. I say up, I seen Roman all patched up. "oh god. I told you not to come after me." I whispered before crying. I felt arms wrapping around me, "your my wife why didn't you come back or let me go with." I looked at him. "Luscious is evil, he thought I was human cause I didn't have the amulet I came there with." Roman looked at me. "remember when I have the twins the charm I found? Mother gave it to me. Said it was from a necklace she found." I frowned. I sighed before smirking. "Mr. Godfrey can I go home?" He smiled hugely crawling onto the "hospital" bed. I smiled as I kissed him. We heard a throat clear; I laughed. "hello Dr. Pryce. Can I go home?" He chuckled as Roman for of the bed. "you said the same thing with the twins." I just smiled. "Use these crutches and you will be set." I nodded as Roman threw me over his shoulder; I giggled Roman had the crutches.

When we got home (finally after a thousand stops) we were home. No one was here and the house was burned down. My car had a note on it

'Ash,
I realized you didn't know but I got the amulet sorry for the house have a nice life.
                 -Luscious'