Killian Jones {Hook} ➳ OUAT

Pairing: Captain Hook x Fem!Reader
Setting: Story is set in the time of the Enchanted Forest, do not confuse with present time.
Author: xX_Diamond_Xx
Notes: Diamond here, and I have the pleasure to present to you my very first one-shot in this book ! Featuring the smexy pirate for y'all ;) Enjoy~!

The streets were dark and the moon was already high in the sky when your wounded hands pushed the doors of the bar open, leading you into the warm room filled with joyful people cheering in harmony

The streets were dark and the moon was already high in the sky when your wounded hands pushed the doors of the bar open, leading you into the warm room filled with joyful people cheering in harmony. Trying hard to make yourself small, you walked slowly with your head down towards the counter and took a seat, letting out a breath of relief when your feet no longer touched the ground.

Hands trembling, you reached out into your last intact pocket from your worn-out dress, rummaging through to find a few coins you could use. You handed them over to the waitress, who offered you a nice smile before going to prepare you something. At this point you didn't care what, as long as it was hard enough to make you forget all the suffering you went through.

A drink was slided your way as you looked up at the waitress, who just pointed to your left. Curious, you turned your head over and saw a group of clearly older men, and what seemed to be the leader winking at you. Letting out a groan, you pushed the drink away, even if your stomach was begging you not to, but god knows what would have happened if you had accepted it. (In case you didn't know, I heard that accepting a drink at a bar was when you showed interest towards the guy/girl so that he/she would come to talk. Correct me if I'm wrong tho !)

Let's say you have had enough of men for the past few days, heck even weeks. You worked as a maid, at least you did until a couple of hours ago, working for a really, really rich guy who only owned his fortune to corruption and blackmailing. You weren't really proud to live there, but there wasn't another place you could go. The thought of escaping never really crossed your mind until when a new maid was brought in one day with a good temper who clearly didn't like to be commanded around. Her name was Lucy, brown haired girl with red fierce eyes.

One thing led to another as the two of you elaborated a plan to get out during the night. She was the first friend you ever had, if you didn't count the mid-aged lady who was the manor's principal cook and had the habit of giving you treats in secret.

The dreaded night finally came as you and Lucy successfully crossed the front gate, the taste of liberty swallowing you whole.

It wasn't like you planned anything once you were out, and it's only now that you realize your mistake. At the time, the best option was to run. So that's what you did.

Realizing that the two of you were gone, guards were soon on your heels. Even though adrenaline was flowing through your veins, your darned injuries from the time they mistreated you caused the guards to be faster than you.