Saeyoung Choi {707} ➳ Mystic Messenger

Pairing: Saeyoung Choi (707) x Fem!Reader
Setting: This story is set towards the end of Zen's route so if you haven't played it yet be aware that there will be minor spoilers. (Actually it doesn't really matter which route I took but I didn't complete all of them so in my head Zen's route it is lol) Read at your own risks~.
Author: xX_Diamond_Xx
Notes: Heya~ I know I'm late but I just discovered this game recently so here I am ^.^". Please keep in mind that I've only completed Zen's and Yoosung's routes so it may contain some inaccuracies. Note that Reader and MC are completely different persons ! I love Seven so much so I've tried my best ! Saeyoung will be referred as Luciel since this one-shot is set before his route. Hope you enjoy ! -Diamond

P.S.: Requests are open ! Feel free to request any one-shot about your favourite character(s) in our first chapter under the tv show/movie you'd like !

♢•♢

Accompanied by the light tapping of your boyfriend's fingers on his keyboard, you did your best to apply the perfect shade of blue for the sky you were presently painting

Accompanied by the light tapping of your boyfriend's fingers on his keyboard, you did your best to apply the perfect shade of blue for the sky you were presently painting. At the moment, you sat on a wooden stool in Seven's living room, surrounded by canvas so that you wouldn't stain his precious floor. Normally you would be in your small work office that your boyfriend installed for you, but even with the comfortable vibe that radiated from the place you still wanted to spend some time with his company. Even though there wasn't any talk, it was surely better than nothing.

Truth is, the two of you have been dating for more than a year but never told anybody. Each time you would bring the subject up, Seven would always say that he loved you too much to risk your life by making your relationship public. Other hackers would try to come after you to get to him and he didn't want that. In the end, you accepted his decision, thinking that his love was all you needed. And you did.

As time was passing by, you fell even deeper for the red-headed boy, for his cheeky smile, for his countless not funny jokes, for his small and weird habits, his bunker of a home and his passion for hacking, or computers in general. Both of you were pretty comfortable with how you were, each living in their respective house/apartment and visiting the other pretty often. Although it was frequently one-sided, resulting in you crashing to his place way more than him at yours. But it was okay, there was always plenty of food. Looking back at it, you realized that you were pretty stupid to have been surprised when he asked you to move in with him.

At first you were hesitant; being an artist yourself, you had to have your own little working paradise. A studio where you could store your paintings, caricatures, drawings and your equipment, such as your brushes, paint, crayons, spray paint and many more instruments.