Akabane Karma ➳ Assassination Classroom

Pairing: Akabane Karma x Fem!Reader
Setting: Whenever you want in the show/manga, but in winter.
Author: xX_Diamond_Xx
Notes: I wrote this one-shot maybe a year ago, so I'm apologizing in advance xD. If you love Assassination Classroom, you can find this one-shot along with many others in my AssClass One-Shots Book on my account. I hope you enjoy this special winter-themed story~! -Diamond

"No no no don't you dare leave me alone Karma-Kun !" you shrieked, desperately trying to grab something to stabilize yourself

He chuckled and placed his hands on your waist.

"Are you scared princess ?"
"S-Shut up !" you said, heat rushing to your cheeks.
"Do you want me to shut up or stay ?"

You could see in his voice that he was clearly amused by the situation.

"Both !"

You hesitantly tried to make a step but immediately lost your balance one more time. Karma's arms quickly wrapped around you and pulled you back up.

"You should've told me that you never went ice staking before, (Y/n)-Chan~"

You pouted and bashfully looked down. Karma laughed and skated in front of you.

"Okay fine, I'll show you." he offered, extanding his two hands for you to take it.

You looked up at your boyfriend. Today was your first date together, and he proposed to go ice skating. The problem was that you never ever set foot on ice with skates. But you didn't want to deceive him, so you accepted.

You smiled and placed your hands in his. He started to skate backwards, but you slipped and prepared to eventually crash down. Instead of feeling the harsh impact, your head was pressed against Karma's chest, who caught you just in time.

Oh this is going to be long...

♢•♡•♢

"Look Karma-Kun ! I'm able to skate ! You see that ?" you yelled from across the outdoor skating rink, your lips curved into a big smile.

By now you were proudly able to skate without falling on your butt. Of course, more experienced skaters zoomed past you but you didn't care, as long as you were able to move.

"I'm proud of you (Y/n)-Chan~" he said in a sing song voice, skating beside you and intertwining your fingers together.

You two skated for some time before deciding to stop. Not that you wanted to, but your feet were starting to ache. Once your boots were on, you got up and basically glomped Karma from behind, nuzzling your face in the crook of his neck.

"Thank you~ It was an amazing day." you said.
"I had fun too~" he answered.

Snowflakes slowly started to fall, quickly covering in white your hair and Karma's. You giggled and tried to catch some with your mouth, finally letting go of your boyfriend. Then, an idea popped in your head. You quickly grabbed some snow and formed a snowball, throwing it at Karma and precisely hitting his face. Once the snow came off, you could see his annoyed expression behind his fake smile.

"You're playing with fire (Y/n)-Chan~" he warned you, bending down to grab some snow.

You let out a shriek as you tried to take cover behind a tree, failing miserably as Karma tucked a snowball at you, hitting your back.

You two went at it for quite some time, when suddenly Karma was out of your sight. Snowball firmly in your hand, you slowly walked out from your hiding spot, examinating your surroundings quickly.

"Boo !"

Hands were placed on your shoulders, making you scream and turn around to face your attacker. However, you lost your balance and grabbed the first thing that was in your sight; a jacket, dragging down the person with you.

You closed your eyes as your back hit the ground, feeling a slight pressure on top of you. You opened your (e/c) orbs to see your boyfriend smirking at you.

"My my, did I scare you ?" Karma teased, staying in the same position, which was currently laying on top of you.
"Shut up ! No you didn't..." you muttered, looking aside to hide the faint blush.
"Don't lie to me (Y/n)-Chan~"

You tried to move but you were stuck under his grasp. Turning your head to face your boyfriend to protest, surprise took over you as Karma was now suddenly kissing you, closing the small gap between you two. You blushed and happily responded. Much to your dismay, he pulled back as you panted slightly.

"Now get off; you're heavy." you complained, shoving him off of you.
"Hey I'm not that heavy~!" Karma pouted.
"Whatever."

The both of you stayed in silence for a bit, still laying in the snow.

"I love you." you blurted out, smiling cheekily with red tainting your cheeks.
"Yeah, I love myself too~." he answered, the smirk in his voice visible.
"You just killed the moment, you red-head idiot !" you cried, punching him in the shoulder.

He somehow managed to wrap an arm around you, pulling your body closer to his while laughing.

"You're cute when you're mad~"
"Cut it out !"
"No~"
"I hate you."
"Didn't you say that you love me ?"
"Well now I hate you !" you pouted.
"Geez, women..." he muttered, still smiling.
"I heard that !"

He chuckled and kissed your temple, gently leaning down to whisper in your ear.

"I love you too~"

You smiled and closed your eyes. You really had the best boyfriend, didn't you ?

«If you're going to fight, you have to shoot first and ask questions later.»

-Akabane Karma