Levi Ackerman ➳ Attack on Titan

Pairing: Levi Ackerman x Fem!Reader
Setting: Somewhere in Season One :D
Author: xX_Diamond_Xx
Notes: One word: Cheesy. I wrote this one over a year ago and recently found it in my drafts, so please bear with me if it's different from usual. On this, I present to you the very first anime one-shot on this book ! Enjoy :)  -Diamond

Right after a long session of hard training ended, all cadets were standing in a salute position before their commander, Corporal Levi

Right after a long session of hard training ended, all cadets were standing in a salute position before their commander, Corporal Levi. He eyed each one of them from head to toes when his gaze landed on you as you maintained your position. He let out a 'tch' and turned his back at you, leaving the training camp. You couldn't help but slightly smile at his behaviour.

"Why are you smiling, (Y/n) ?" whispered the girl beside you, Krista.
"N-Nothing !"

In fact, you were already dating your captain, but your relationship remained hidden from the cadets and even your superiors. Not being able to see each other often, you came up with a little secret code. For you, 'tch' meant 'I love you' while for others, it was only his signature mark. Cheesy... but cute.

"Cadets, dismissed !" yelled a random superior.

You gently smiled at Krista and took a sip from your water bottle while marching towards the dorms. Today has been hotter than usual, the sun hitting your bare skin all practice. At this point, sunburns were basically unavoidable, much to your disappointment. You let out a groan and pushed the wooden doors open, guiding your feet to your room.

♢•♡•♢

You were now sitting in the cafeteria, bored out of your mind and playing with the yoghurt they gave to everyone and looking around in hopes to find Levi, unsuccessfully. Per usual, Eren was rambling about how he'll kill all the Titans, Mikasa was nodding in approval, Jean was saying how stupid Eren was, causing Mikasa to glare at him while Marco tried to shut up Jean. You wondered where was Armin before you felt a hand on your shoulder and Armin's voice behind you.

"You okay (Y/n) ? You sure look lost in your thoughts."

He sat beside you while you just gave him a really, really pained expression, no sounds coming out from your mouth. The blonde eventually started to panic, wondered if he said something wrong.

You gently shook your head to reassure him as you whispered 'sunburns' between two breaths.

"OhMyGodI'mSorryIDidn'tRealizeYouHadSunburnsOnYourShoulders !" he exclaimed, placing his hand yet again on your poor shoulder in a sign of apology.
"Don't touch it again !" you cried out, clutching your burning shoulder.
"Sorry !"

You sighed and rubbed your shoulder. Suddenly feeling bad for your friend, you turned to see his worried face and smiled, slightly laughing.

"It's okay Armin. Don't worry about it."

He let out a shaky breath of relief and smiled, turning over to start eating his food. Such a cutie.

Jean was now laughing his ass off at you, teasing about how you 'cooked up' under the sun or something like that. He eventually got up to bring his plate at the front, clapping his free hand on your shoulders. Your eyes twitched in annoyance and pain as you abruptly got up, slamming your knee in the sensitive area for a man. You snorted and smirked, walking up to the front to put your dishes away. Since everyone was looking at Jean who was on the ground, you quickly took an apple and made your way out. It went unseen, except for one pair of eyes ; Hanji's.

♢•♡•♢

"Levi !" Hanji yelled, her voice echoing in every corridor.

She made quick steps towards the Captain's office, her mind racing at high speed. It started a couple of weeks before, but the superiors and herself didn't really suspect a thing. A soldier was seen missing shortly after supper each day, sometimes caught bringing food out of the cafeteria. Naturally, the superiors noticed what was going on as they started to highly suspect that he was corrupted and sold equipment without their consent, even though Hanji angrily told them that you were too kind to do such a thing. Because yes, you were the "corrupted" soldier.

She didn't really know what to tell the Captain since she knew he always had a soft spot for you. He didn't exactly told her, it's just that she noticed the way that he looked at you sometimes. Of course, Hanji wouldn't for the love of the world confront him with this subject, unless she wanted her head cut off, obviously.

As the door came in view, she nervously gulped and slammed the door opened, because well, she's Hanji, and knocking on the door isn't an option.

The look of surprise on her face was priceless as her gaze fell on Levi, who was sitting cross-legged at the end of his couch reading some reports and you, who had your head in the Captain's lap and your whole body on the rest of the couch with your eyes closed.

"Yo Hanji." you greeted, keeping your eyes closed.

Her eyes slowly went up to meet Levi's, who was intensely looking at her in the process of eating the apple that you snuck out earlier for him. They didn't exchange any words, only a mutual stare. Then out of the blue, Hanji turned around and started running in the corridor.

"SHORTY HAS A GIRLFRIEND !" she yelled, her voice resounding farther in the distance.

A short giggle escaped your lips before looking up at your boyfriend. Red tinted his cheeks, even though he tried to hide it behind his paperwork.

"Oh my god are you blushing ?" you remarked with a smirk.
"No."
"Yes you aaaaaaare."
"No."
"Yessssss."
"No."
"Yessssss~!"

He gave up trying to fight with you and switched his attention back to his work. Knowing that you had won, you closed your eyes, content with your victory.

Levi waited until your breathing was steady to make sure you were asleep, watching you closely. He pushed back a strand of (h/c) hair out of your face and placed a quick kiss on your forehead, whispering a real and small 'I love you' that only he could hear, but meant the world.

«Once I'm dead, I won't even be able to remember you. So I'll win, no matter what. I'll live, no matter what !»

-Mikasa Ackerman