4: Left behind

Amy's pov

    I woke up and slipped my clothes on. I brushed my teeth then my hair last. I ate Coco pebbles then took a walk.

I stop by an ice cream parlor and see Sonic sitting in..our..old spot. He looked upset aand he kept messing with his ice cream.

I get Strawberry ice cream and put a fake voice on.

"Hey there! Are you Sonic the hedgehog!?" I said girly.

"Go on. I'm not in the mood." Sonic ignored me.

"I want an autograph! Your so cool! I'm  single!" I fake fangirled.

"I said leave me alone!" Sonic dumps his ice cream on me and I gasp.

Sonic gasps and panicks,"Amy I'm sorry! There was this crazy fangirl!"

I giggled and licked a little bit of the ice cream off my face and sat there with ice cream in my hair.

"It's ok. But I'm about to get a brain freeze." I pointed to the bowel on my head.

He takes it off and brings me napkins. "Amy, can we talk?"

"Well, I'm here already so why not?" I try to clean the sticky ice cream off but it wouldn't budge.

"Well, I'm sorry for breaking the promise." Sonic admitted.

I just sat there blinking at him. "That's all?"

"Yeah. Basically." Sonic shrugged and walked off.

I scoff and give him a growl at the door.

He turns and looks at me,"Oh and that's good ice cream!" He leaves.

I throw a bowel at the door and stomp home. I see Shadow on my couch, eating my Candy and I gasp. "YOU HOE."

Shadow shrugged and pointed at my clothes,"What happened?"

"Sonic dumped a bowel of ice cream on me, but it was on accident." I sighed.

I turned the tv on and see a picture of Sonic dumping a bowel of ice cream on me. Then Sonic admits it.

Nr: Why did you dump the ice cream on her?

Sonic: well, you know how crazy girls fan over me and she went over the Mental crazy! *Does cuckoo sign*

I gasped,"NO I DIDN'T."

Nr: did you know her? It seemed like yall were having a decent chat.

Sonic: yeah, I used to.  She used to be cool and hip hop until I became rich. Then she keeps trying to get me for my money.

I clutched my fists and stomp to Sonic's house in the rain. I knocked on his door and a girl in his shirt answers. She has white hair and red eyes.

"Can I help you?" The girl rudely said.

"Give. Me. Sonic." I growled.

"Aren't you that crazy fan girl-" I punch the girl and knock her out.

I step over her and see him on the couch, drinking wine.

"You Son of a bitch!" I hissed at him.

"A-Amy!" Sonic stuttered as he stood up. "I didn't think they were going live!"

"You made everyone think I'm crazy insane in love with you! How could you Sonic!" Tears streamed down my face.

"Amy.." Sonic's ears fell and he reaches for me. I yank it away.

"Your not Sonic. I don't know who you are." I ran out in the rain.