5:My feelings

Sonic's pov

  It was a boring day and I was looking for something fun to do. I hear screaming and I run outside.

I see Eggman attacking the village and I smirk. I roll my sleeves up.

"Ready for business eggman?" I asked him.

"I gotta say Sonic, for the first time, I don't wanna fight you." Eggman admits.

"What!" I gasped.

"I actually am wanting to fight Amy." Eggman looks around.

"And now you'll get her!" I heard a yell and see Amy on top of a jet.

Amy hops off and runs down Eggmans bot. She breaks one arm, then spin dashes, and hits the other arm. She finally destroys the bot and looks up at him.

"Is that all you got Eggman?!" Amy huffed.

"Oh sweet dear. Not is isn't! Say hello to Mephiles!" Eggman moved to the side.

I gasped and felt my dark aurora jumping. I knew who Mephiles was. He was the evil, darker, stronger, and faster Version of Shadow and I.

Mephiles looked at amy,"Destroying you will be easy. Keeping you alive will be hard."

"Bring it you demon!" Amy runs and he swings punches at her.

They fight until Mephiles takes crystals and pulls back to kill amy.

"Don't kill her you fool! Only hurt her!" Eggman yelled.

Mephiles growls and takes his knife and goes to stab Amy when I spindash him and catch her.

I jump up and punch Mephiles, he dunks and kicks me. I fall down then get back up, kicking him across the face.

He falls back and starts to summon crystals when a pink arrow goes through his chest.

"AGGH!" He screams and falls to one knee.

I look back and see Amy transforming. She smirks at Mephiles and starts shooting arrows from her bow. Mephiles isn't able to dodge them and gets hit.

Finally he teleports away and I look at Amy with smile.

She just stares then walks away from me.

'What's going on in that head Rose..'