33

Amy's POV

We looked back and Sonic and the gang were at the door looking proud. I felt a smile creep on.

"Sonic." I smiled. He looked at me and winked.

Bloodheart grinned,"Yay!! He's here!!"

"Give Amy back and maybe we won't take you to jail." Sonic said.

"Hmm. I will not." Bloodheart smiled.

"Then I guess it's the hard way. Sonic boom!" The gang yelled and started to attack bloodheart.

Bloodheart cackled and threw electricity balls that paralyzed half of the gang.

Espio.

Vector.

Sally.

Khan.

"Cream!!" I scream as she dodges one but then gets hit.

Tails,knuckles, and silver run my way. Silver starts using his telekinesis to a needle gets thrown at his arm.

"Argh!" Silver holds his arm. Blaze runs to him and takes him to cover.

Tails looked back at bloodheart,"We have to distract her or we can't free Amy."

The crane lowers and I scream once more. I wish I wasn't such a girl right now.

Sonic nods,"I'll distract her! Y'all save Amy." He runs to bloodheart.

Tails goes to me but he gets knocked away. I gasped.

Tails holds his side and I see blood dripping. He got shot.

"This will not do.." a rough voice said.

Everyone turned to look and soon a hedgehog with green quills and blue eyes blew air at his gun.

Bloodheart was frozen,"Scourge-"

Scourge held one finger up and glanced around the room. His eyes landed on me,"I specifically asked for Amelia to be killed."

What?!

Bloodheart looked at me, then she pointed her gun. So Scourge stopped her again. "You failed me I see."

"Master, no!" Bloodheart pleaded.

"Yes you did. Since Amelia has to be alive, I'll just take her captive." He walked toward me.

"Don't touch her you bastard!" Sonic hissed and sped in front of me.

Scourge huffed and popped his knuckles,"Such a shame to see you fighting for such a worthless thing."

Sonic was mad. He grit his teeth and threw the first punch. Scourge dodged and punched Sonic then threw him to the ground.

"Sonic!" Cream whimpered. I tried to get free but it was useless.

"Let me take the girl and you will be free." Scourge said boredly and started coming my way again.

(Sonic's POV)

Amy

Amy

Amy

Amy

Amy

"Let me take the girl and you will be free." Scourge said. He walked toward Amy .

He wasn't touching her.

Not now.

Not EVER.

I sped toward him and tackled him, but he caught me again. He grabbed my quill and tossed me toward the cliff. I held on for dear life.

"Sonic!" Amy screamed.

Scourge looked at her,"I tried to warn him. Give me the word Amelia, and I won't kill him."he points his gun at me.

"So-" the gang gets cut off by bloodheart paralyzing them.

No..

I was losing her..

Scourge cocked his gun,"1.."

Amy looked at me with a horror look and I couldn't let her watch.

"2..."

I closed my eyes and waited for the bang.

"3..."

BANg