13: Spies

Amy's pov

I held my head as I sat up. I looked around and everyone was watching my moves. Silver had pillows all around him, and a bat in his hand.

"What?" I raised an eyebrow.

"What do I like to eat..?" Sonic held a needle.

"Chilli dog's." I rolled my eyes.

"She's stable. Untie her." Tails directed and they untie me.

"Why are y'all acting so wierd?" I asked him.

"Amy, Eggman injected you with something, and now your a killing machine." Tails sighs.

"What!? I didn't kill nobody did i?!" I panicked.

"No. You tried to kill Sonic for some odd reason." Knuckles said.

"So that wasn't a dream.." I looked down.

"Wait, you thought it was a dream?" Tails asked.

"Yeah. I can see what I'm doing, but I can't stop myself." I clutched my hands.

"So he can control her,but not her mind." Shadow said.

"Amy, when you go to sleep, what does it feel like?" Silver swung hug bat in the air.

"It feels like I've been knocked out. Then I'll see these imag-" I stopped and my body started to burn.

"Guys, her cells are turning purple!" Tails warned.

"Stop her!" Silver yells.

I hopped up and I held a gun out,"Attention Sonic gang! It tis I, Dr. Eggman and I came to warn you. My intention is not indeed done,but soon you all will come to an end."

Then I fainted.