57

(A/N: Thank you all for reading! Thanks to all my readers and voters you guys are the best! 20k reads! Omigawd!!! Im so thankful guys!! Hooe you enjoy! Sorry its shorts?"

(Third person)

Sonic hissed as Amy was able to land a punch to his stomach. He was knocked down and Amy was spitting at the ground. Sonic heard a faint rustle and turned his head toward the bushes. He seen green eyes watching him scaredly. Emma.

She reminded him of Amy, who back then when they were little and he was fighting Shadow, was whimpering for him. He had the motivation to get up. He yelled and threw a punch that connected with Amy's jaw. She stumbled bacm and her head lowered.

Her body shook and she was trembling. "S-Sonic?" She came toward him slowly.

"Amy please.." Sonic begged. He knew how this was all gonna end.

Amy came up closer ans finally ahe looked up. Her green eyes met his and she had bloos trickle down the corner of her mouth. She tried to attempt to smile but it came out in a grimace and next thing he knew, without being able to move she stuck her talons through his live beating chest.

Emma screamed from behind the bushes with a blood curtling scream. "Daddy! Dad!" She ran to his lifeless body that laid on the ground.

Amelia the killer was staring at the pait of them then bent down to Emma. She grabbed a bunchful of her hair and started dragging a screaming Emma to the ahip. What no one saw when they got on the ship, is when Amelia got by heraelf in a cprner and she cried hee heart out.

She wailed and whimpered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tails and the gang knew they were too late when they seen the ship take off. Tails was the fastest one to fly to Sonic and his heart broke when he seen Sonic dead. He screamed at him to wake up, hoping he waa sleeping but no. He was for surely dead.

Knuckles came toward Sonic with a sad look on his face. Everyone broke into tears and wails.

Silver hugged blaze while Shadow stared in absolute disbelief.

*CRACK*

Everyone turned to the bushes to see who was there. When the figure emerged, hatred filled their hearts.

It was Sally.

Tails stood in front of Sonic as did the others and he hissed,"Why are you here?!"

"I came here to help. I didn't realize Scourge was gonna kill him. He didn't say that he would." Sally sniffed. She picked at her red dress on her.

"We don't want your help! Especially since you are a betrayer!" Blaze hissed.

Sally looked hurt,"Please let me just try. I want to help."

"I oughta shank ya, ya rotten bit-"Shadow started to sat when Knuckles dragged him to the lake and dunked him repeatedly.