| one |

the cast and i were wrapping up our final stranger things episode.

it's been a strong five years but were getting too old to play the part.

after me and millie finished our final scene together we embraced in a long, warm hug.

"i'm sad it's over." she sighed

"yeah, me too."

we both walked up to the duffer brothers and said our goodbyes and that we would be in contact soon. i was starting a director program in the spring and i hope to see them there.
but millie was moving to paris to continue her modeling career.
i cared about her a lot. i don't think i can let her go.

"hey babe," sadie said as she wrapped her arms around me like millie once did.

"hey," i said

i saw noah staring at me from across the room, he and sadie were really good friends since the beginning and he knew i didn't love her as much as i loved millie. and he hates me for that.

don't get me wrong sadie is a great girlfriend and partner in the show business but i'm not sure she's the one for me, i think.

we both walked out of the studio with our hands interlocked.

"wanna go grab some dinner?" i asked as my eyes shifted to millie getting in her car, she tried to start the car but the engine would not cooperate.

"sure, what sounds go.." i let go of sadie's hand and walked to millie's car.
i could hear sadie's footsteps behind me.

"hey mills, need help?" i asked

she nodded as she opened her door, i rolled up my sleeves and pushed the hood up.
white smoke rose up.

"hey sadie, go ahead and go home i'm going to be here awhile." i said feeling around the engine.

"okay but you owe me." she said as she walked over and kissed me.

i heard sadie's footsteps fade and my car engine drift off down the road.
millie sat down on the curb and was on her phone.
i felt my phone vibrate in my pocket, i used my non-greasy hand to pull it out.
there was one new message, millie.

millie : is my car broken?

"you could've just asked instead of texting me, but no, i can fix it in like twenty minutes." i laughed

---

twenty minutes later millie's car was no longer spilling smoke from the hood.
and it could start by itself.

"there, all done." i said wiping my hands on my pants.

"thank you" she blushed

"do you need a ride back to your place?"
she asked opening the car door

"um, yeah," i said sounding a bit jerkish.
i regreted it right when i said it.

i opened the door and got in, millie twisted the keys and started driving.
i felt my phone vibrate again, but this time it wasn't millie.