Chapter 1

James' POV

I wake up in what looks to be a coffin. A coffin!! I've been buried. I feel around for my wand so I can get out of this thing, the last thing I remember is seeing a bright green flash coming towards me. The I thought of lily, my precious lily, and Harry,did the escape? are they alive? All these thoughts flying through my mind, then I finally find my wand and use the 'lumos' spell and I confirm my suspicions of being in a coffin. I then cover my face aim my wand towards the top of the coffin and blast of the lid and the sunlight blinds me as soon as I remove my hand from my face.

Lily's POV

I wake up in what looks to be a coffin, I then here an extremely loud bang coming from maybe a few feat from my right. I feel around with my hand and locate my wand which I point up and blast of the lid. When I remove my hand from my face I see a familiar face looking down at me. "JAMES!!" I yell "what are we doing, we've been buried I think"."lily, I don't know but where is Harry? Did you save him." "James I'm sorry I couldn't, Hesse properly dead because of me. I'm such a bad mother. Our only son is dead because of me." "Lily, listen to me, it is not your fault he's gone and your definitely not a bad mother." " James shall we go to the house, he might be there." "Ok, let's go"

" lily, Harry isn't here, he's dead."
"NO, HE CANT BE DEAD!!!"
"Lily it's not your fault, let's just stay here and start to clean this place up."

Harry's POV

"What's going on, people close to me are coming back from the dead, not everyone just the people I'm close to, Fred's gotten up as well as Remus and Tonks, I've also just witnessed my dead headmaster walk through the doors to the great hall." I say to my self quietly, the I think, cedric, sirius, then my parents.

Cedric's POV
I wake up in what looks like a coffin, the last thing I remember is seeing a ratty looking many shot the killing curse at me. I blast open the top of my coffin and look around, I see piles of dirt by another grave, I walk over and read the grave stone. It says lily and James potter, Harry's parents. I know instantly were I am, godrics hollow, I know this is where the potters died so I decide to look and see if there at the house because I assume they woke up in there coffins. I'm still wearing the clothes I was wearing when I died, I'm not even sure if Harry's alive. When I arrive at the house I see it looking not so much like a reck but a liveable house, I decide I should go and knock on the door and see if it's them.
I knock on the door and after a few seconds I see a man who looks almost exactly like Harry, "and who are you and why are you here?" "Oh erm, my name is cedric diggory and I really woke up in my coffin in the cemetery and saw that lily and James potter's graves had been opened,I wondered if you where here and decided to look." "And how comes a young lad like you ends up dead?" "May I come in its a rather long story, you can have my wand, I was a friend of Harry's." James' face goes from confused to shocked. "Erm yes come in and tell us about what happens."

James' POV
"So cedric, how where you Harry's friend, he died didn't he?"
"Oh mr potter, Harry didn't die, he is known as the boy who lived sir, he survived the killing curse."
"He survived the killing curse, how?"
"No one knows mr potter."
"Oh please call me James, and how did you end up well, dead."
"So hogwarts hosted the tri-wizard tournament, I entered, how ever the cup chose 4 competitors, you had to be 17 years or older to enter how ever, someone put your sons name in the cup and at the time he was only 14"
"14 we've been dead that long."
"You could have been dead for longer, any way, me and Harry successful completed all the challenges, well at the end of the third task we both took the cup at the same time as we both believed each other should take it. The cup was a porter, I remember a man coming towards me, I believe by the name of Peter pettigrew, he was the one to kill me, and I know no more than that, so I don't know if Harry is alive, but I suggest we go to hogwarts and see."
"Let's do that' lily?"
"Yes honey?"
"We're going to hogwarts"
"Why?"
"Well this lad called cedric was Harry's friend, and cedric woke up in his grave and came here. Harry was 14 when cedric died, so we're going to hogwarts and see if Harry's there, and find out the date."
"Right let's all apparate to hogs mead, everyone holding on? Let's go" says lily
"Doesn't look to good, the castle looks like a wreck."
"Let's go look in the great hall, if anyone is here they will be in there."
"Right let's go." Says James not sounding to hopeful.

I hope you enjoyed the first chapter.
Please vote and just share with your friends if you enjoy.