Chapter 7

Ginny's POV
I really really love Harry and I'm almost one hundred percent sure he likes me, but we haven't really talked much in the last few days since Harry told me why he broke up with me so I've decided to talk to him about everything.
"Harry? Can I talk to you quickly?"
"Um yeah sure"
As I turn around I see lily wink at me and I'm pretty sure I turned almost as red a s my hair
"So what did you want to talk about? Asked Harry
"I wanted to know what was going on with 'us', because you said you loved me then you haven't really talked to me since."
"I understand what you mean, and I do love you"
"Then why haven't you talked to me."
"Because I've been talking with my parents"
"So you chose them over me?" I instantly regret saying that.
"Ginny my parent have been dead my whole life, I've watched so many people die. And my parents do t know everything about my life." He said tears streaming down his face
"Harry I'm sorry I dint mean it"
But he was already out of ear shot.
I walked back to the great hall very slowly and then bumped into lily
" what did Harry do?" She said in a concerned voice
"Nothing it was me, I got upset that he wasn't spending time with me and it just got worse from there"
"Oh dear, not to worry, the same sort of thing happened to James and I and he always came back, I'm now wondering if it's the red hair" she said letting out a little laugh
"So you think he'll come back?"
"Of course he will come back, I know how much it hearts him to see you upset, he was telling me last night."
"Ok thank you."
"I think you should go find him,meets by the black lake."
"Thank you"

I saw Harry as I was walking down the steps and from where I was I could see he was going swimming because he didn't have his shirt on
"Harry?" I said when I got close to the shaw
"Can you pass me my shirt?"
"Why?"
"There is something I don't want you to see."
"Harry can you turn around and face me?"
"Ginny the thing I know you won't want to see is on my chest."
"Well I want to see it"
"But why?"
"Harry, I love you and I'm really sorry about what I said earlier I regretted as soon as I said it."
"I forgive you."
"So can I see it?"
"If you really want to and you can't tell anyone."
"Fine I won't tell anyone" I said while starring at his muscular back and biceps.
"If your sure"
"In sure"
"Ok then." He says and as he turns around I see what he's talking about, a huge lightning bolt scare across his chest, then my eyes wander down to his abs before I'm interrupted.
"Checking me out then?" Said Harry with a smirk on his face
"Ear um well maybe"
At this Harry began to laugh and came over to me and then we kissed, I could feel sparks, fire works, I ran my hand down his abs.
"Harry you shouldn't be ashamed by the scar, you should be proud of it. I think it shows how brave you are."
"Yeah I guess. And I have one question."
"Go on"
"Will you be my girlfriend again"
"Yes yes yes of course I will Harry. Oh and I'm taking your top, by the way it's lunch time."
"Ginny can I have my top back it will be embarrassing walking into the hall like this."
"Why"
"because I'll be topless and they'll think something is wrong with me."
"The won't everyone will be jealous."
"Ugg fine you keep my top."
"Thanks"
When Harry walked in everyone turned to look and I saw Ron holding in laughter, most of the girls were staring, which made me angry and happy knowing that they all thought my boyfriend was hot. We're as some people were staring at the scar, I could see mum, lily, James and hermione staring at the scar. Then Harry spoke up.
"In case your wondering ginny stole my top." He said while smirking at me causing me to go red.

Lily's POV
I saw ginny enter the hall followed by a topless Harry, then I saw down his chest a huge lightning bolt like the one on his forehead but bigger, quiet a lot bigger. It turns out that ginny stole Harry's shirt and when Harry walked in most of the girls turned and stared at him. He did have a lot of muscle, he had more than James did at his age. But anyway, I need to find out about the scar.

James POV
*inside Harry's 5th year memories*
The memories started with Harry sat on a swing when his cousin comes over with his friends threatening him, then Harry had had enough, he pulled his wand out his pocket and points it at Dudley, at this Dudley freezes but his friends just laugh louder, then everything goes dark, and Harry and Dudley run into a tunnel but two dementors come in, luckily Harry saves them both with a patronus charm.
When Harry gets back to privet drive with Mrs figg he receives a letter expelling him from hogwarts. The memory changes to Harry's hearing at the minestry.
"We are here for the case of mr Harry Potter using the patronus charm." Says the minister
"Mr potter why did you use the patronus charm in the presence of a muggle?"
"Me and my cousin were attacked by dementors" just the dumbledore walked quickly into the room and introduced himself.
"Ahh mr potter a well planned story, muggles can't see dementors can they and you can't produce a witness that can see them"
"As a matter of fact we do" says dumbledore
"So Mrs figg, what does a dementor look like?"
"Well when the came everything went cold and the water false and it felt like I would never be happy again. They were also wearing black cloaks and were about 8 feet tall."
"That is a very accurate description" says the minister clearly unhappy
"Who votes for mr Harry Potter to be convicted?" A few people raise there hand
"And then who votes for all charges to be dropped?" At this the majority of people voted for all charges to be dropped. Harry was now free of charge.
The memory switched to the start of the year where dumbledore introduced professor umbridge, it then goes to Harry's first DADA lesson of the year.
"Won't we be using spells?"
"No, we will be using a ministry approved course in a risk free environment"
"Then how is it supposed to help prepare us for what is out there."
"There is nothing out there dear"
"There is" Harry said almost shouting
"Detention mr potter. And who is out there who would want to kill children."
"Oh I don't know maybe Voldemort"
"You all may have been told that a certain dark wizard has returned, this is a lie."
"It's not a lie. You think cedric dropped dead do you!"
"Mr potter go to professor mcgonagall immediately."
At this Harry jumped up and walked out quickly.
Then Harry got his broom confiscated Fred and George caused havoc in the great hall and finally Sirius died in the department of mysteries and the minister had proof of voldemorts return.
*outside of memories*
"Oh my god Harry"
"What?"
"How do you find so much trouble?"
"I don't find trouble p, trouble finds me."