Chapter 11

Ginny's POV
How can I put this? My boyfriend and all time crush is Harry Potter, the boy who lived and the most powerful wizard alive. I have no idea what I, ginny weasly a poor girl did to deserve such a man, he's kind, caring, hot and famous. I really do hope someday we end up married and have kids but then again things might change.

Harry's POV
Life, it's brilliant, I no longer have people trying to kill me, I have my family, Sirius, Remus and of course ginny. I do get really worried about her, I heard her the other day talking about if I broke up with her which I would never do, she was talking about having kids and starting our own small family which I would love.
"Ginny?"
"Yes, Harry?
"Can I talk to you quickly and I'm deadly serious about what I'm about to say."
"Ok, go on then."
"Well the other night I heard you talking with hermione abo---"
"Your going to break up with me aren't you, I'm not good enough am i?" She said starting to walk away with tears rolling down her cheeks.
"Ginny, no I'm not breaking up with you. I wanted to tell you you have nothing to worry about, I would never break up with you ever." I said wiping her tears away with my thumb
"Really?" She said
"Yes, I don't know what I did to deserve you?"
"But Harry you can get any girl you want and why me I'm poor, dumb, ugly."
"Ginny listen to me, your not ugly, your beautiful and your not dumb your smart."
"But I'm still poor."
"Ginny listen to me some family's are richer than others and even though your family may not be as wealth as others I still love you and I'll support you and your family if you ever need any money."
"But you can get any girl you want Harry, I still don't understand why you picked me."
"Ginny I can get any girl I want but I only love one girl and that's you. And I picked you because Your beautiful, smart, funny and you have red hair. It seems like potters have a thing for red hair."
"I love you Harry"
"Well ginny, I love you too." And then we kiss and suddenly I see a green spell coming at us and I push ginny to the ground and cover her until the spell passes over our heads then I look up and see dean standing on the shaw of the lake facing us with his wand raised. Then I pull out my wand and he starts to run I then see ginny pull out her wand but by the time she was it out I had dean surrounded by a ring of water and I then drop the water and quickly disarm him and quickly use a body bind jinx and walk over to him followed by ginny.
"So dean what was that about?"
"You kissed ginny"
"Yes that's what couples do isn't it."
"Your going out?" He yells
"Yes do you have a problem with that"
"Yes I have a bloody problem with that, I love her."
"Well I'm not sure ginny likes you. She probably hates you for firing the killing curse at me."
"You think she loves you?" He says while laughing. Ginny's only going out with you because your famous."
"Well let's ask ginny shall we? Ginny are you going out with me because I'm famous?"
"No, I've had a crush on Harry since I met him at the train station and I didn't know he was the famous Harry Potter then."
"Ugh, I hate you two ill kill you both."
"Dean, if you truly love someone all you want for them is to be happy."
"Fine I don't truly love ginny but I'm going to still murder you."
"It would be hard to kill us if your in azkaban."
"But I'm not in azkaban am I?"
"No but you will be, the auroras are on there way, infact here they are now, good bye. So ginny where do you fancy going?"
"Oh I don't know. We could go to diagon ally, you need a new owl."
"No I don't."
"Harry you need an owl."
"I still don't need to buy one."
"Then how will you owl me?"
"Easy." Harry the whistles loudly and the flying round the gryrifindor tower comes Fawkes
"Fawkes?"
"Yeah, dumbledore said he would respond to me once he died. So he's mine."
"Harry? Do you remember when he saved you in the chamber of secrets?"
"Of course I do, I also remember you hugging me really tightly even after we landed."
"Oh, I hoped you didn't remember that."
"It's fine ginny. To be honest I didn't really want you to let go."
"I don't feel so bad about it anymore."
"I have to do a speech at the ministry tomorrow. At least there paying me."
"Really how much?"
"50,000 galleons per 5 minutes."
"Bloody hell, I wish I had that money."
"Which is why I'm giving all the money to your family."
"You can't Harry and why?"
"Ginny I have to, after everything your family have done I need to give back and I've been receiving mail from the ministries in other countries charging me even moor."
"Really?" With sadness in her voice
"Yes, but don't worry, I'm not going travelling round I'm on,y doing speeches within the uk."
"Oh that's good, I thought I wouldn't see you for ages."
"Ginny I was wondering if you er wanted to go house shopping with me?"
"Are you saying you want to move in with me?" She said excitedly
"You don't have to if you don't want to."
"Of course I want to move in with you and look at houses, it's just sometimes I feel none of this is real and it's just a dream."
"Why would you think it wasn't real?"
"Well this is a bit embarrassing but when I said to dean I had a crush on you when I was 10 I was probably around 7 and I once had a dream about marrying you."
"Well, I hope that dream comes true"
"I hope it does to"said ginny with a huge smile on her face.