Chapter 4

Harry woke rather late the next day due to lack of sleep these last few days, Harry had for the first time in maybe months a sleep without a nightmare. And instead of waking covered in sweat he woke up with a smile on his face, his life had changed for the better. With no one trying to kill Harry and all the death eaters in azkaban Harry could live a life with his parents and hopefully ginny, however she probably hates me for breaking up with her and going missing for nine months so there is no chance.

ginny's POV
I am so happy for Harry, he has his parents back and Sirius and Remus and Tonks. But I still love Harry, though I doubt he likes me, he broke up with me last year for goodness sake. That means he doesn't like me but I will talk to him about it soon, once he's got over his parents coming back from the dead. But it makes me happy seeing Harry happy, I've never in all the years I've known Harry this happy.

Lily's POV
I see ginny staring down the table at breakfast this morning, I know she likes him because I heard Remus talking about them dating last year but Harry broke up with her quite suddenly. I must talk to him straight after breakfast because it did make me rather angry and I want to know if Harry has reasons for doing so.
"Harry can I talk to you after breakfast?"
"Yes, what is it about."
"I'll tell you when we're in private."
"Alright"
*after breakfast in an empty classroom*
"Harry I want to let you know that I'm slightly angry at you"
"What what have I done oh no oh no." I saw tears forming in his eyes "don't you love me? Do you think I'm some mental freak?" He says raiding his voice.
"Harry no I do love you and your not a mental freak. It about you breaking up with ginny, I saw her staring down the table at you this morning and I want to know why you broke up with her."
"Oh... So she still likes me?" He says in a shocked voice
"Harry she clearly still likes you but why did you put her through so much pain by breaking up with her."
"To protect her" Harry says simply
"HOW IS BREAKING UP WITH SOME ONE GOING TO PROTECT HER!!!" As soon as I yelled this I saw the tears come back to Harry's eyes and I knew I over reacted
"Mum you don't understand why. I broke up with her to protect her. Voldemort he tried to kill everyone I cared for and some he succeeded. Dumbledore for instance he wanted him dead, Sirius everyone I cared for. And in my second year he tried to kill ginny and at that point I didn't know I liked her. Voldemort tried to get to me by killing people I cared for, back when he tried to kill ginny in my second year that was only because she was my best mates sister. Imagine what he would do to her if Voldemort found out ginny was my girlfriend, he would want her dead, to make me week and feel like it was my fault. I did it to save her life and protect her because I care for her and I love her."
"Oh... I didn't know that, I though it was because you didn't like her or something. I'm sorry for yelling at you Harry. But I would apologies to ginny and tell her how you feel about her."
"But I know she doesn't like me after what I did to her."
"Harry she will understand once you explain, and are you ready to look at your second year memories."
"Yeah I'm ready. I'll talk to ginny after I've shown my memories"
"Promise?"
"I promise."

*everyone gathers round the pensive*
Harry's POV
My mum was right, I caught ginny staring at me more than once.
"So today we'll be watching my second year memories, please don't over react to them and I have to warn you there worse than my first year memories."
*in the memory*
The memory starts with Harry and the Dursleys gathered in there sitting room discussing what they'll do when the masons arrive and when it comes to what Harry says he'll be doing mum is fuming she looks like she could murder them
"And I'll be in my room pretending that I don't exist." "To right you will." Harry goes up to his room to find a house elf sitting on his bed, the house elf seems very pleased to meet him and when Harry asks the elf named dobby to sit down he starts hitting his head against the wardrobe. Harry realises that his uncle probably heard that and picks dobby up by his rags and stuffs him into the wardrobe. It the. Goes on to show dobby drop the ca,e on Mrs masons head which everyone found hilarious.
It then skipped to Harry having bars put on his windows and a cat flap in his door for food to be put through. This made mum even more angry, luckily her anger vanished as soon as she saw the flying ford anglia. When Sirius and dad saw this they were cheering and whistling but luckily mum shut them up just before we saw Ron attach a rope to the bars. When Mrs weasly saw this she hit Ron, Fred and George round the head. Everyone then saw the bars being ripped of Harry clambering into the car and seeing vernon fall out the window.