Chapter 6

Harry's POV
*inside memories*
"Welcome to hogwarts for all the new students and welcome back for everyone else. Now you may be aware that hogwarts has been chosen to host the tri-wizard tournament. This is not something for the faint of heart and is extremely dangerous, but before I go any further I would like to welcome the girls at beuxbatons academy of magic and there head mistress Madame Maxime." Says dumbledore loudly "and secondly our friends from the north durmstrang and there high master Igor karcaroff." "Now that everyone is settled in I would first like to introduce barty crouch to give the rules of this tournament."
"Ok it has been decided by the minestry of magic that no student under the age of 17 may enter the tournament and that decision is final." as he says this many students from hogwarts boo including Fred and George weasly

It was now the day of the selection, the three schools were crammed into the great hall as the goblet began to glow,
"The beuxbatons campion is fleur delacour" as dumbledore announced this a huge cheer came up from the beuxbatons crowd "the durmstrang champion is victor krum" then an even louder cheer from the durmstrang crowd "and the hogwarts champion is cedric diggory" as his name was read all the hogwarts students cheered. "So we now have our three champions. Eternal glory. That's what awaits the champion that wins this tourna....." Just as dumbledore was speaking the goblet began to glow and threw out another name "Harry Potter." Dumbledore said quietly "HARRY POTTER" dumbledore yelled. The memory me was just sat there frozen until hermione pushed me up.

"Harry! Did you put your name in the goblet of fire." Dumbledore says running down the stairs
"No sir" says a startled me
"Did someone put it in for you"
"No sir" I replied again
"Well of course he is lying" says an angry Madame Maxime
"He can't be lying how is a fourteen year old child going to be able to produce a speed powerful enough to get past the age line" says mad-eye moody
"You seem to have put slot of thought about this mad-eye" says karcaroff
"Well I've been trained to look at things to do with dark magic which I'm sure your aware of"

Lily's POV
It's now the day of the first challenge, we know there are dragons involved but we don't know what Harry has to do.
We find out Harry will have to get a golden egg which the dragons will be protecting, we also find out the dragon protecting Harry's egg is a Hungarian horntail, one of the most deadly dragons there is.
It's now Harry's turn, the other three champions had retrieved there eggs and Harry walkes into the arena, Harry can't see the dragon so runs for the egg, but suddenly the dragon jumps up sending flames in Harry's direction as he dives behind a large Boulder. Harry then summons his firebolt and jumps onto it and flys away, unfortunately the dragon breaks free of its chain and follows after Harry as he flies around the roofs of the castle. Suddenly Harry comes face to face with the dragon and has to swerve to avoid it but he crashes into the roof. Harry's firebolt unfortunately gets lodged and stuck on the roof and as Harry struggles to get the broom free the dragon is getting closer. Just as the dragon is about to swipe Harry gets the broom free and slides down the slate roof of the tallest tower and just as he reaches the bottom of the roof he manages to mount his broom and flys towards the bridge which is good and bad, good because flying threw it made the dragon crash I to it and die but bad as Harrys broom had the end snapped off. After a tedious fly back to the stadium Harry flys down and grabs the egg and as he does so the whole crowed cheers even the other two schools which is rather surprising.
The memory skips to the day of the second task, Harry is walking down to the boats with Nevill about the gilly weed that Harry was going to be using. Harry is now sanding on the podium with the other three competitors and he quickly stuffs the gilly weed in his mouth and chews, it looks absolutely disgusting and it probably was considering Harry was now gagging but we managed to get it down just before  the cannon sounded and moody gave him a shove and he fell In to the water. Harry finally managed to find the stolen treasures which turned out to be his friends, well there was hermione and Ron, Harry was just deciding as he saw cedric come and grave a black haired girl. Then suddenly what looks like a shark comes towards him but it turns out to be krum, now all that's left in Ron and another younger girl who I assumed to be fleurs sister Harry then decided to take them both and as Harry did this I saw fluer go over and hug Harry and kiss him on the cheek which I saw ginny wasn't very happy with happening. Anyway Harry is swimming with both Ron and fleurs sister when his gilly weed begins to run out, his flippers disappear as well as his gills. Then suddenly something grabs his foot and pulls him down, at this he munches Ron and fleurs sister up and they manage to get to the surface. By this time Harry is out of air, he manages to freeze the the creature then uses the spell 'ascende' and he shots up out the water and lands face first on the platform and everyone around him cheers. Harry is then awarded second place for saving two people.
I really don't see why it's as bad as professor mcgonagall says but well just have to wait and see. The memory goes to the start of the third and final event, and Harry and cedric enter the huge maze followed soon after by krum and fleur. During the memory fleur is taken down by some sort of plant and krum is bewitched, this only left Harry and cedric. They bothe saw the cup and sprant towards the cup, unfortunately cedric trips and is taken by the same plant as fleur but Harry being Harry freed Harry and took the cup together, at this I signed with relief, thinking it was over but of course it wasn't, both boys went into a grave yard and a familiar face came out of a nearby house, pettigrew. Pettigrew was carrying something that looked like a baby, but it could talk and said kill the spare. Then came the all to familiar words. "Avarda kedavra" at this me, Harry, James, Remus and Tonks. Everyone who had been killed by the killing curse, well Harry hadn't been killed really had he. Anyway I saw cedric fall dead on the ground and then the worst thing happened Voldemort returned, he then duelledHarry and as this happened things started coming from where the spells were colliding, first James then me and finally cedric, cedric asked Harry if he could take his body back to his father, and hearing that was heart breaking then the ghost me said 'we can hold him off for only a few seconds so get to the cup and get back' and Harry noodled and then I said again, 'sweetheart your ready, let go' and at this Harry let go, and all of the ghost people rushed towards Voldemort and Harry got to cedric and accio'd the cup and got him and a dead cedric back, when they got back everyone erupted in applause but then dumbledore walked over to Harry and we then heard a loud scream from fleur and then Cedrick father came running down and over to his dead son. Then Harry started yelling ' he's back! Voldemorts back! And cedric asked me to bring his body back, I couldn't leave him not there!
Then mad eye took Harry back to his office and then realised he hadn't any drink left, he was frantically trying to find it and I didn't see the problem until he started changing and he walked over to Harry when dumbledore burst in sending moody back into a chair, dumbledore had his wand pointed at the man and asked Severus for some truth serum. Dumbledore tipped the whole vile in his mout and began to ask questions and the first answer he gave proved he wasn't mad eye but barty crouch Jr.
the memories ended as soon as this happened fleur and Harry passed out luckily the were both caught before the fell and hit there heads on the wood floor. Harry was the first to wake up and looked around confused and then you can see all his memories come flooding back into him and he stood back up while everyone was still silent but as soon as fleur woke up everyone bombarded Harry with questions about the year but Harry just stood there looking at his feet and ignoring all the questions being asked. Then a clumsy Tonks trips down some steps and falls over lands on ginny which in the process breaks her wand, ginny looks extremely upset and Tonks keeps apologising.

Harry's POV
It was actually rather funny, Tonks fell over and landed on top of ginny which broke her wand in the process. The two ends of the wand where only held together by a strand of unicorn hair. As ginny held up her wand and everyone in the room sighed loudly because olivanders was still closed
"Ginny give me your wand"
"Harry you won't be able to fix it, only the elder wand can fix wands."
"Exactly only the elder wand can fix wands"
"Harry you don't own the elder wand"
"Oh but I do"
"No you don't"
"Oh yes I do"
"Prove it" said a stubborn ginny
"Ok, I shall." As he said this he pulled out a long wand with bumps on it
"Harry however did you get it" said dumbledore quietly
"It's a rather long story but it goes a little like this. So the night snape killed you Malfoy disarmed you, and after you died he became the true master of the elder wand because professor snape didn't defeat you so the wand went to Malfoy, later the next year when we were hunting horcruxes I disarmed Malfoy so from then on I was the true master of the elder wand but I didn't know that at the time. And the real reason why Voldemort didn't kill me wasn't because of my magical talent but because the elder wand refused to kill it's true master." I said seemingly in one breath
"I still don't believe you Harry"
"Well I'll prove it if you hand me your wand"
"Fine"said ginny thinking she would prove him wrong
"Ok, here goes" he says pointing the elder wand at ginny's  broken "reparo" I say and the wand fixes it self and everyone around the room gasped.
"Well harry has my old wand so does anyone have a spare?" Says dumbledore in his normal calm voice.
"Professor I have my old wand but I'm not sure it's the best because it was voldemorts twin wand."
"I don't want to take that wand Harry, I believe we should find voldemorts wand and reunite the two, and they shall stay in this very office to remind us of what has happened here."

A/N BECAUSE DUMBLEDORE IS BACK FROM THE DEAD HARRY DOESN'T SNAP THE WAND.