Chapter 8

Lily's POV
"Harry can we have a little chat?"
"Err yeah why?"
"It's about your scar."
"Oh ok, what about it."
"Well why do you have a lightning bolt scar on your forehead and chest, you didn't cut that into yourself did you?" I said raising my voice
"Mum, calm down. I didn't cut it into myself."
"Then why are they there in the shape of a lightning bolt?"
"It's the mark of the killing curse, I've had the one on my forehead since I was one and the other I got a few days ago."
"Oh right, sorry for yelling."
"It's alright, all the muggles think I have mental issues because I have the scar."
"Oh, well you can't exactly tell them you got hit by a killing curse can you?"
"No, I did try once but that just made it worse."
"Yeah. Well shall we all go have a look at your sixth year memories"
"Yeah, let's gather everyone."

Ginny's POV
*inside Harry's 6th year memories*
The memories started with Harry going with dumbledore to a small village and visiting horace slughorn and getting him to become a professor. Then dumbledore brings Harry to the burrow and I run over and hug Harry quickly followed by Ron and hermione. The memory changes to Harry Ron and hermione watching Malfoy in Borgia and burks looking at a vanishing cabinet. The memory's pass by from Malfoy kicking Harry and breaking his nose to Harry's first potions lesson where he wins liquid luck.
The next memory is Harry and Rons first quiddich game of the year where gryrifindor easily win. And the memory changes to me feeding Harry a mince pie which I blush at and Harry comes over and whispers 'sorry' in my ear.
We also see Harry getting the memories off slughorn and then the real stuff starts to happen.
Harry sees Draco and he uses the spell seprecempra and he falls to the ground and luckily professor snape comes in and Harry dashes off. This is the bit I'm dreading only me and Harry new the next part, Harry comes into the common Rome pale and we all persuade Harry to get rid of the book which he does, me and Harry walk to the room of requirements and I take the book out of Harry's hand and hide it in a cupboard then I walk up to him and that's when it happens, our first kiss. At this I blush a lot and my face turned almost as red as my hair and Harry who is standing behind me with his arm wrapped around my waist let's out a small laugh and whispers "that was the best thing that happens all year" "I totally agree."
The memory switches to one not many people no about, Harry and dumbledore go on a mission to find one of Tom riddles horcruxes. dumbledore aperated to a rock in the sea, then the two of them went into a cave and dumbledore made a sacrifice of his own blood and then proceeded to what looked to be a large lake where we held out his hand and a chain appeared out of thin air and Harry pulled in a small boat. The two of them made there way to a small island and in the middle there was a potion that had to be drunk, Harry had to force feed dumbledore to get the locket out the bottom of the basin. Dumbledore then aparated back to his office where he heard someone in his office and he orders Harry to go down below. The person terns out to be Malfoy and he was threatening to kill dumbledore and shortly after a few death eaters come up the stairs behind him and belatrix is telling Draco to do it. Then professor snape comes up the stairs and when dumbledore sees him he simply said 'Severus, please'. And then he says the curse and dumbledore falls from his office into the courtyard bellow. As Harry get down he walks through the crowd surrounding dumbledore and he kneels down beside him and begins to cry and then ginny comes behind him and starts to hug him. As this happens professor mcgonagall points her wand to the face in the clouds and lights the tip of her wand, as soon as she does this, many people follow by lighting the tips of there wand and pushing away evil.
Then the memory changed to dumbledore's funeral and me and Harry are sitting next to each other when he suddenly says, 'we need to break up, it's for your own good.' At the time I thought he didn't like me but I know the real reason now.
*end of memories*

Harry's POV
After the memories finish we walk back to the great hall and as we walk in my mother starts running forward to another woman her age.
"Alice, your back."
"Yes we're back lily. We somehow came out of the state we were in. I don't even know how. But I just want to find my son and find out answers."
"Hello, Mrs longbottom."
"How do you know me then?"
"Oh I'm one of your sons friends. Oh and I'm Harry."
"Your Harry, Harry Potter?"
"Yes that's me"
"How long have we been insane?"
"Im not exactly sure, but I can get Nevill if you want."
"Oh yes please. And what happened here?"
"The second wizarding war."
"But didn't you destroy you-know-who when you were one?"
"No, I didn't. He had made things called horcruxes, that contained part of his soul so he couldn't die fully. And in my forth year he returned."
"So he's still out there?"
"No he's not as I said the 2nd wizarding war just finished ages days ago."
"So who killed him?"
"Me. I killed him."
"You killed you-know who. But what about belatrix she still out there isn't she?"
"Nope not at all, Molly killed her."
"So the world is safe."
"Yes, death eater free."
"Thank you Harry. Oh could you get Nevill for me."
"Of course I can. Just then dementors flooded the great hall and the all went strait for Harry, suddenly Harry whipped out his wand and yelled "EXSPECTO PATRONUM" and a stag appeared emoting powerful waves that pushed all the dementors away and when Harry lost concentration the stag disappeared and the dementor flew away.
When Remus saw this he was absolutely stunned, he taught Harry that spell and now he can conjure extremely powerful ones.
"Oh Harry, you've come so far." Said Remus happily and just after everyone recovered from the shock of it the hall erupted into applause.
"Harry, how on earth did you do that?" Asked ginny eagerly
Just as she said this I tucked my wand up my sleeve and nodded and as i did this ginny understood.
I then pulled out his invisibility cloak and wrapped the cloak around myself and ginny and we walked out of the great hall.
"Ginny, I need to find Nevill."
"Ok why?"
"His parents have got there memories back and aren't insane anymore."
"Oh right."

"Erm Nevill?"
"What Harry you know I'm upset?"
"About what?"
"Harry your parents came back and mine are still in st mungos."
"That's what I wanted to talk about. Your parents have got there memories back and are no longer insane. You mother asked me to get you."
"I know your lying Harry"
"Nevill why would I lie to you about such a Serious matter?"
"Fine I'll come down but if your joking your dead."
"Ok let's go."

Me Nevill and ginny walk into the great hall and Nevill instantly sees his parents and breaks into a run
"Mum, your back."
"Oh Nevill your ok, I'm sorry I missed so much of your life."
"Mum it's fine. Harry had it much worse."
"Oh dear. Well do you want to go outside and get some fresh air."
"Yes please, I think I need to calm down a little."

Ginny's POV
"Harry can we go outside to the black lake?"
"Of course we can love."
We both walk down to the black lake a special as we near the shore Harry pulls off his top revealing his sexy body that all the girls stare at. I dint realise until Harry spoke again that I was staining.
"Like what you see?" Harry said with a smirk
"Was I staring?" I said going bright red
"A little." Harry said laughing. I the looked around and saw about a dozen girls staring at him.
"Harry, you seem to be gathering a crowd"
"Yeah I know, I'm really sexy. But don't worry I'm all yours. Oh and I want to show you something."
"Harry are you going to show off in front of those girls?"
"Maybe" Harry said as he drew his wand and pointed it at the water and without saying a word the water started to ripple and then suddenly a tornado made of water appeared and Harry moved it to where ever he wanted and then the tornado collapsed and he sent a huge tidal wave along the lake and it hit the shore on the other side of the lake and before it did any damage Harry stopped the spell and tucked his wand away. I noticed all the people were staring with there mouths wide open at the place where the water tornado had been.
Harry the walked back to me and grabbed my hand and we walked back to the common room.
"Ginny, can you not tell anyone, I don't really want people to know."
"Oh course, I won't tell anyone. And how did you even do it, that was incredible."
"I had a lot of spare time when we were hunting horcruxes, I can even do it with my old wand but it's not nearly as good."
"Wow, can you teach me?"
"Maybe, but let's go to bed, I'm so tired."
"I agree, night" I said as I started to climb the stairs.
"Wait ginny, did you want to err sleep with me?"
"Oh, of course I would" I said going back down the steps  and up to the boys dorms with Harry.
Once I got changed I came out to see Harry shirtless and once again I was staring.
"I must be pretty sexy if you still stare." He said while laughing
"I wasn't staring" I tried to argue
"Ginny you where, and anyway your going to have to get used to it."
"Fine I was staring but your really hot and it annoys me when girls stair at you."
"Ginny, don't worry, my abs are all yours." When he said this I literally jumped on him laughing In between kisses. Once we finally calmed down I rolled of Harry and lay in bed facing him, he had his arm around my waist and my head was resting on his chest with my hand placed on his abs.
"I love you Harry Potter."
"I love you to ginny weasly"