Chapter 3

Ron's POV
So we're all in an empty class room gathered round a pensive. By we I mean all of the weaslys, hermione the potters, professor mcgonagall, dumbledore and even hagrid. So Harry starts by introducing everyone an then he turns to the pensive and drops the memory into the pensive.

Harry's POV
I drop in the memory. "Ok so this is some of my memories from when I was at the Dursleys as well as my first year at hogwarts. And before we begin all this happened I the past and can't be changed. Ok let's go." I dive into the pensive and when everyone is in I play the memory.
The memory playing is when I was around maybe 6 or 7 and it me dropping a plate on the floor and vernon beating me with his belt.
*in side the memory*
"HARRYP OTTER" came a yell from the sitting room after there was a loud shattering noise of the plate shattering. " you'll be paying for that plate." he yells as he begins to take off his belt.
*out of memory*
At this lily begins to cry as she sees what is about to happen to her son. "Harry how often did this happen to you?" "Erm ere I'm errr." "Harry please tell me." At least twice a week he says quietly but lily hears this and feels like she could murder the man who was beating Harry.
"Mum. This isn't bad compared to some of the other memories."
"I feel so bad for missing your life. I feel like it's all my fault."
"Mum. None of its your fault. The only people to blame are Voldemort and the death eaters."
"Ok. Shall we continue."
Nothing really happened until Harry's first flying lesson during Harry's memory's so there were no tears in anyone's eyes.
*in memory*
I gasp as I see Nevill fall on the floor, and is taken away by madam hooch. I then hear malfoys voice from behind me. "Maybe if the fat lump had given this a squeeze he might have remembered to fall on his fat arse."
"Give it here Malfoy."
"No. I think I'll leave it somewhere were longbottom can find it. How about on the roof. Bit out of your reach potter." As I hear this I mount my broom and fly up. "Give it here Malfoy or I'll knock you off your broom."
"Is that so. We'll have it your way potter." As he says that he throws the remeberall towards the castle and Harry goes after it. As he approaches the building at a high speed everyone out side the memory gasps. As he comes back down he sees professor mcgonagall coming towards him at this lily hits Me and James and Sirius are laughing quietly behind lily.
*outside of memory*
Lily's POV
As everyone watches Harry follow professor mcgonagall down the corridors of hogwarts I see out of the corner of my eye mcgonagall smiling this did make me slightly angry because I thought that she was smiling remembering the punishment she had given Harry but to my complete and utter surprise I was wrong.
"Stay here potter" says the mcgonagall inside the memory
"Professor quirrel may I borrow wood for a minute."
"Harry potter this is Oliver wood."
"Wood! I've found you a seeker." At this I actually gasped. I could here James and Sirius cheering behind me and all of the weaslys were clapping.
Then the scean changed to where we saw Harry and Ron fight a fully grown mountain troll and I take it Ron hadn't told his mother about this because I heard loud shouting and then a very loud slap. However I couldn't bring myself to do anything to Harry after all he had been through. The scean changed again and it was Harry Ron and hermione jumping through a trap door and landing in Devils snare. The trio made there way to a large room which happens to be a chess board. I again saw mcgonagall smile, I assumed she created this room and the chess pieces. I also so Ron looking rather proud as the found it out to be a chess bored in the memory.
The chess game began until everyone gasped when Ron said he would sacrifice himself so the could move on to the next room. The scean then cut to when Harry sees professor quirrel standing by the mirror of erised. Then a mysterious voice says 'use the boy' I new this ment harryn and the professor ordered Harry to him and stood him In front of the mirror where Harry saw the stone in his pocket but told the professor something completely different. Then the voice says again 'he lies' quirrel then asked Harry the question again but Harry replies with the same answer. Then the voice asked to see Harry face to face which quirrel reluctantly did. To Lily's horror she saw the face of Lord Voldemort. When Harry tried running quirrel snapes his fingers and fire blocked his exit. Then Voldemort demands quirrel gets the stone. Quirrel leapt at my son, I will kill him when I get the chance. When quirrel grabs Harry by the throat he pulls away quickly clearly in pain. It seemed to lily that he couldn't touch Harry's bare skin which Harry also realised when quirrel comes at Harry, harry puts both his hands on quirrel' face and when Harry pulls away he watched quirrel fall to the ground in a pile of dust. Then out of no where Voldemort flew through Harry's chest causing him to black out.

Harry's POV
"Ok, so now we've seen that does anyone have any questions?" Asked Harry after everyone was out of the memory.
"I do" says lily straight away.
"Ok, ask away."
After a rather lengthy question and answer session the group of people head down to the great hall to get something to eat. As Harry walked down the hall he remembered do many good memories. At this moment in time Harry was happy, the hapless he had ever felt.