Chapter 9

James' POV
I'm sitting in the gryrifindor common room looking over the black lake with lily watching Harry and ginny by the lake, Harry seems to have gathered quite the crowed of about a dozen girls all looking at him.
"He's grown up so much."I say quietly
"I know, I feel so bad about missing so much of his life."
"Lily, you do know Harry is one of the most powerful wizards in the world and he is known by all."
"Yeah, he doesn't seem to really like fame to much."
"Lily look what Harry's doing, a average wizard can't even do such things, this is dumbledore standard and he's 18"
"That is amazing. But I doubt we'll get to see it up close, he's not one to show off."

Lily's POV
Today we see Harry's 7th year memories and I believe this is going to be filled with near death experiences and close calls. I really can't believe how much Harry's done, not just for himself but others, he is an exceptional young wizard with power coming close to dumbledore's.
"Harry are you ready to show us this years memories?"
"Yes. Better now than never."

*inside memories*
We see Harry waving goodbye to the Dursleys and walking into and empty house, then there is a knock at the door and about 13 people walk into the house and 6 of them drink poly juice potion to turn into replicas of Harry. Shortly after people start to take off, the real Harry is on the bike with hagrid while the others are flying in pairs. Suddenly hedwig comes and tries to protect Harry but he unfortunately get killed and falls from the sky. Before Harry has much time to recover Voldemort appears beside him and the both fire spells which collide and then hagrid pushes a button which drastically increases the speed of the bike. Harry and hagrid are the first people to arrive back and are then followed by Remus and George who had his ear cursed of. Then the others return, all of the except mad-eye and fletcher. Fletcher had aperated as soon as he saw Voldemort causing mad-eye to fall to his death.
The next memory is bill and fleurs wedding, the after party is in full swing when death eaters arrive and Harry, Ron and hermione aperate to somewhere in muggle London, they then get attacked by death eaters then the stay at grimauld place for awhile. The memory changes to Harry, Ron and hermione breaking into the ministry to get a horcrux that belonged to umbridge. The three of them ran to the fire places and aparated and in the process Ron splinched himself.
The memory then changed to Ron destroying the 3rd horcrux. And then getting taken to Malfoy manor and hermione is tortured because she was the real sword of gryrifindor in her bag. As hermione is being tortured Harry and Ron are in a dungeon, then suddenly dobby appears and he takes mr. Olivander, griphook and Luna to shell cottage and dobby tells Ron and Harry to meat him at the top of the stairs in ten seconds which the do, the knock out pettigrew and grab his wand and then they strike, Harry disarmed Draco and that's the point where the elder wand is truly his, anyway, dobby aparates just in time but unfortunately the knife belatrix threw still hit dobby and he sadly dies. The memory switches to where we see belatrix in gringots wanting to withdrawal from her vault, her and griphook take the cart down but they toe threw the thieves downfall which removes all enchantments. Then the cart stops and the people drop down but luckily hermione casts a spell just in time. The 4 of them get into the vault and Harry finds the horcrux and trades it for the sword of griffindore. Then griphook runs off as the people come down to try and arrest them but before they can they jump on the back of the dragon and fly out. The three of them then jump off the dragon and into a lake where Harry gets visions of Voldemort and he knows that they broke into the vault and what they took.
Then the golden trio get into hogwarts threw a secret passage way, Harry confronts snape and then the second war begins, hermione and Ron destroy the cup and Harry finds and destroys the diadem. Harry then gets inside voldemorts head and he finds out where he is. When they arrive at the boat house where Voldemort is with snape Voldemort kills snape with the last horcrux nagini, just before snape dies be gives Harry some memories to put in the pensive. When Harry goes into the pensive it shows that snape was on snapes side all along, and that when the time was right Harry had to die at the hands of Voldemort because he was a horcrux.
The memory skipped to when Harry was walking into the forbidden forest where he remembers the golden snitch, Harry said 'I'm ready to die' then placed his lips against the small gold ball and it opened and revealed the resurrection stone and when Harry held the stone he saw the people who had died for him. And the amazing thing is that the only thing he cared about was if dieing hurt. Harry walked into the clearing where Voldemort was and we suddenly herd the shrill scream of Voldemort yelling the killing curse. Then suddenly Harry was in this white place where he talked to dumbledore and he was told that he could return or go on, Harry had decided to return. But he didn't jump up, he pretended to be dead and amazingly narcissa Malfoy saved Harry's life and claimed he was dead. Voldemort then got hagrid to carry Harry to the court yard at hogwarts where he heard ginny scream and Nevill stand up to Voldemort and as Nevill pulled out the sword of gryrifindor Harry rolled out of hagrids arms and shot a spell at the snake. Voldemort was completely shocked by this and started shooting spells towards Harry. Then the memories changed and Harry and Voldemort were standing opposite each other as they both shot there spells and they collided with a loud bang, then suddenly the spells stopped and Voldemort realised that his last horcrux was destroyed, when he realises this the both shoot the spells at each other but this time voldemorts wand flys out his hand and Harry catches it and Voldemort falls dead.
*outside memories*
"You did all that in a year, and you didn't get in trouble?"
"Yeah, but I definitely wouldn't want to do that again, it was awful."
Then suddenly professor mcgonagall runs in yelling "DEATH EATERS ONTHE BRIDGE"