Chapter 12

Ginny's POV
Today was the day me and Harry were going to go and look at houses, I decide I would send my mum a patronus to tell her and when I cast the spell a horse didn't come out like before but a stag, Harry's patronus, that's amazing.
"Lily?"
"Yes Ginny?"
"Do you remember Harry's patronus?"
"Yes it was a stag why?"
"Well I went to send a patronus to my mum when well, I'll show you." Then I did the spell and a stag came out the tip of the wand.
"Your patronus changed to Harry's, so you truly love him."
"Should I tell Harry?"
"I would, it would make him so happy."
"Ok thank you."
*sending patronus*
"Firstly my patronus, it changed because I truly love Harry. But what I wanted to say was me and Harry are going house shopping today and we will come back to the burrow with Harry's parents for dinner."
*after sending patronus*

"Harry, I need to show you something before we leave."
"Ok go on then"
"Exspecto patronum" and a silver stag erupted out my wand and then Harry cast his and it was a stag, identical to mine.
"Wow" he said quietly, "anyway are you ready to go?"

Harry's POV
So today is the day me and ginny go looking for a house, I really want to find a good sized house good for razing a family in.
"Ginny, we could by this one, the fudge manor."
"Harry, it's really expensive. And is that where the old minister lived?"
"Yes it is, it says two house elves are included in the price. Anyway I would like to look at it."
"Harry, I don't want you to spend this much money on me."
"Ginny, it's not just for you but for me and our future family."
"You want to have kids?"
"Of course I do and I think this place would be perfect for us."
"Only if your sure Harry."
"Ginny of course I'm sure and anyway if we don't like it we can sell it."
"But you lose money from selling."
"Yes but I'm Harry Potter, my autograph on a piece of paper was going for 1000 galeons."
"Really, well I can't be too surprised."
"Well come on let's go in and buy it." I say, I really do like the look of this house and it's bigger than potter manor
"Ok, let's go"

"Hello there, I'd like to make an offer on the fudge estate."
"Ok, name?" Says the receptionist
"Harry James potter" as he says this the woman's head shoots up and looks him up and down.
"Ok, follow me through here so we can make the trans action."
"Right ok"
"Ok so that will cost 250,000 galleons."
As the woman says this ginny's eyes widen
"Harry, you didn't tell me it cost this much" Ginny hissed
"I know you like it, you were looking at it for a good few minutes."
"Yes but it's so expensive."
"I know but I want it to last and it be big enough to have our large family around and stay a raise kids here."
"I guess"
"What would you like to name the property?" Says the woman
"Can you name two properties the same thing?"
"Yes you can."
"Right ok, well call it The Potter Manor."
"Right ok, you now own the house and here are your keys."
"Ok thank you"

"Ginny? Can we quickly pop into the ministry?"
"Yes but what for?"
"I need to ask Kingsley about becoming an aurora and having some protection put around the new house."
"Harry name the reasons you bought the house, it's so big."
"Well I bought it for us, it's spacious, it has 10 bedroom,3 floors and finally something you will enjoy, a full size quiddich pitch."
"Really! It has its own quiddich pitch"
"Maybe. See I received a letter the other day which mainly settled what house we were going to buy. I'm sorry to keep the letter from you but here read it." I say as I hand Ginny the letter
"Dreary Ginny weasly, we have seen your quiddich games at hogwarts and we have decided to offer you the place of chaser on the Holyhead harpies
-gwenog Jones.
Wow. I'm definitely saying yes to this."
"And you can practise to your hearts content at our new home. Anyway let's aparate to the ministry. Okay grab my arm."
"Okay let's go."

Ginny's POV
As we walked threw the ministry I saw loads of people staring at Harry, most of them girls and I saw Harry noticed this and he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him and then suddenly a curse flew over our heads and the crowds parted to reveal none other thank umbridge.

Harry's POV
A curse flew over mine and ginny's heads and flew into the wall at the end of the corridor and I turned around to see the crowds parting reveal umbridge.
"You, potter you ruined everything" she said firing the killing curse towards me which I swiftly block by tossing a table towards it.
"What did I ruin?"
"My career, everything. Go on admit it potter."
"Well I'm sorry umbridge but I must not tell lies." At this umbridge starts to launch curse after curse at me but I swiftly disarms her and uses a body Bing jinx.
"Good day umbridge." I said as I turned on my heals helped Ginny up and then walked into the elevator.
"Sorry I'm late Kingsley, got attacked by one of your staff members down stairs."
"Oh I doubt it, who attacked you then?"
"Umbridge, she sent a few killing curses my way."
"Harry umbridge is still a powerful witch and you don't have any sort of injury so I must say it is impossible--"
"Sorry minister, umbridge here attacked mr potter in the atrium about 5 miners ago."
"Thank you mr williams. So umbridge did you attack potter?"
"No sir."
"Hand me your wand umbridge."
"I don't know where it is."
"I have it minister." I say standing up as I pull two wands out my sleeve and when I pull the wands out umbridge stairs at my wand.
"Mr potter you thief, you stole the elder wand."
"No I never."
"Then how comes you have it?" She said with a smug face.
"Well umbridge, it started the night dumbledore died, his death was planned between himself and professor snape, but Malfoy disarmed dumbledore before he died from then on Malfoy was the master of the wand without knowing it, then about 5months ago I disarmed Draco and from then on I was the true master. Anyway, Kingsley I came to talk about becoming an aurora and having some god protection put on my new house."
"Yes Harry, I will send some people round now to put up protection and if you don't mind I would like to put you as head aurora straight away, as you e already proved yourself against umbridge here. Anyway, thank you for coming it was nice to see you, your office is at the end of the corridor on level 2 the one below this."
"Thank you Kingsley."

"Well that was good wasn't it Ginny? Head aurora all ready and my uniform should me in my office which we can go look at now then we can visit out house tomorrow because the protective charms will be put up by then."
"Yes I agree, and it's brilliant that your head aurora already, you should where your uniform to the burrow and show everyone."
"That is a great idea, I think I will."

*everyone is sat down about to begin as Harry and ginny enter*
Ginny's POV
"Sorry we're late, ran into a spot of trouble at the ministry."
"Why were you there you were looking for houses weren't you?" Says mum
"Yes we were and we bought one and we went to ministry to ask Kingsley about some protection being put up around it."
"And where Is the trouble in that?"
"We got attacked by umbridge when we came in." Says Harry
"Did you really?"
"Yeah she shot anew killing curse my direction" said Harry again
"Harry? What's with the uniform?"
"Oh I also went to ask about becoming an aurora and Kingsley decided to make me head aurora so yeah."
"Really? Head aurora. That's one of the hardest jobs to get in the ministry."
"Oh and ginny got offered a place on the Holyhead harpies."
"Wow that impressive, being offered a place without going to try outs." Says George with his mouth full of potatoes
"Oh Harry that reminds me, my owls Ill so could you send them a reply, I have the letter here. Ok I'll send it now." Harry then whistles and out of no where Fawkes appears on the table in front of Harry and he gently ties the note to him and strokes his back then sends him on his way."
"Harry how much did you spend on that Phoenix?" Said Ron slightly angry
"Nothing."
"Harry you can't spend nothing on a Phoenix. The cost a fortune."
"Ron I didn't spend a penny on him, and it's not any Phoenix, it's Fawkes." As Harry says the name of the bird everyone gasps and relishes that this was dumbledore's Phoenix.