Chapter 2

Ginny's POV

I can't believe how much he's gone through, he's faced Voldemort I think about six times and then he goes on to kill him, the darkest wizard of all time. And now he has the shock of dead loved ones asking from the dead, I'm not sure how much more he can handle, he looks so pale and faint.
"Harry? Are you ok?"
"Yeah I'm fine" he says back quietly, I can tell he's not fine and suddenly he collapses onto the cold stone floor, blood now coming from his nose Ron roles him over and checks his pulse and to our relief he's still alive. In the corner of the room I see Cedric diggory's father and go over to talk to him.
"Sir, are you ok?"
"It's just, I which cedric was here to see this, but if he hadn't have died, Harry probably wouldn't have killed vol...Voldemort."
"You know cedric was a Extremely brave boy and you should be ever so proud of him, he played a huge part in killing Voldemort all though we didn't know at the time."
"Thank you."
Then the doors to the great hall open to reveal what cedric and what Harry's parents.
"Cedric" cried amos(Cedrick father)
"Dad, I'm sorry dad, I couldn't save my self."
"It's fine son, your here now."

Lily's POV
I see a huge crowed in the middle of the hall and I tug James towards it, it looks like there crowding around someone.
"James, look to see if you can see him in the crowd,many let's see who there all looking at."
I push through the crowed and see a younger version of James maybe around 17 but he has my eyes he clearly isn't conscious and then I realise, "Harry?" I say "no, is he dead?" I see a face I recognise "professor mcgonagall"
"Lily? Is that you? And James?" "Yes, that's us. And is he Harry professor?" "Yes lily this is your son, he passed out just a few minutes ago."
"What happened here?" Asks James quietly
"The 2nd wizarding war James" says the professor in a surprisingly happy voice."
"Professor, why do you sound happy about it?"
"James you must understand, your son has done great things beyond what anyone ever expected. He's faced Voldemort six times in his life James. He survived the killing curse at 1 faced a miserable life with the Dursleys until the age of eleven. Then just this year your son and his friends seemingly vanished from the surface or the earth while he was on the hunt for objects known as horcruxes which contained parts of voldemorts soul there were thought to be six but there were seven. Anyway on this adventure Harry and his friends broke in an out of the minestry of Magic, Malfoy manner and finally gringotts. Yes Harry broke into gringotts and escaped on the back of a dragon. Then Harry came here, professor snapes was headmaster at the time after he killed dumbledore and snape sealed of the seven secret passages but Harry still got in. Then finally after all that here in this very hall everyone watched as he dueled Voldemort, Harry one, and he saved the world from Voldemort who is gone once and for all. Harry is also the true master of the elder wand."
"Harry did all that?"
"Yes, so I ask you to take the best care of him once he wakes up, and especially don't force him to tell you about his life, he watched the deaths of cedric who you came in with as well as Sirius professor snape and professor dumbledore."
"We will take care of him no matter what it takes."
"And please don't be shocked when we wakes up, he thought dumbledore was an imposter, so I have some truth potion here for when he wakes up and you can prove you are indeed mr and Mrs potter."
"Thank you professor."

Harry's POV
I remember telling ginny I was fine and then everything went black.
I open my eyes and see three faces peering down at me, there is ginny then someone who looks like "dad!?Mum!?"
"Yes Harry were back."
"I'm sorry it's not that I don't believe you but erm could you take some truth potion so I can make sure?"
"Of course dear"
"Professor?" Harry calls in a raspy voice
"Yes Harry?"
"Do you have any truth potion?"
"Right here, I thought you would need it."
"Thank you professor."
"Could you please take this then ginny will ask you some questions"
"Ok I'll go first." Says James as he steps forwards. I put 3 drops in his mouth then ginny asks the questions.
"What is your name?"
"James potter."
"What is your wife's name?
"Lily potter or Evans"
"Dad, it's really you?"
"Yes Harry were here now"
"Ok so it's your tern now" as Harry walks over to his mother and drops 3 drops into her mouth
"What is your name?" Says ginny clearly excited for Harry
"Lily potter or Evans"
"What's your husbands name?"
"James potter"
"Mum? Your back."
"Yes honey were back. And we're awfully sorry we misted so much of your life and that you went through it alone."
"It's ok mum, the Dursleys were bad I have to admit, the did beat me and wouldn't allow me to come to hogwarts. That until hagrid broke down the door and took me away. After that I only spent a few weeks with them a year because I lived with the weaslys rather a lot which I'm very great full for."
"THEY MADE YOU STAY WITH THE DURSLEYS!!!"
"Mum calm down, I had to. When you died for me you cast a protection over me and as long as I called home somewhere where I had blood relatives the protection wouldn't be broken until I became of age. And I couldn't live with sirius because we went after pettigrew and Peter framed him and made him look like he had killed 12 muggles and killed Peter. Of course he didn't but they sent him to azkaban for life without trial. However a few years ago Sirius broke out of azkaban."
"Oh Harry dear I'm so sorry."
"Mum it's not your fault. Any way voldemorts gone now."
"And my son killed him" she said hugging Harry tightly
"I love you mum"
"I love you too Harry dear."
"Mum I have one question."
"Ok go on"
"After you died did you go to a place that looked like kings cross but white and clean."
"Yes we did it was wonderful and...... Wait how do you know."
"I heard the professor telling you about the horcruxes. She said there were thought to be six but there were seven."
"Yes I remember her saying but what does this have anything to do with you going to kings cross?"
"Mum, I was the seventh horcrux. That night when Voldemort came to our home in godrics hollow his killing curse rebounded and a fragment of voldemorts soul latched onto the closet living thing. Me."
"Then how are you alive? You must have got something wrong." Harry shakes his head.
"It was in my fourth year, after cedric died. The used my blood to resurrect Voldemort. Which means he had our blood running through him. He didn't kill my soul he just killed the fragment of his soul that was within me. Yesterday day I survived the killing curse again."
"Can we find a room to talk about this in private. Harry invite anyone along so we can discuss everything. And I can see you like your father have fallen for a red head." She said as she gave me a wink and I started to blush which cause her James and ginny to start laughing.