Chapter 44 So Cheesy

Heyy! Here's Chapter 44. Only the epilogue after this and then the story's over. Eeee. Let me know what you think maybe?

xoxoxo

Katie <3

Chapter 44

**Claudia's POV**

I heard the boys before I saw them.

I was getting ready on Saturday morning when I heard the door bang open and noise fill the house.

I half walked/half ran down the stairs and hugged Zayn. As my mum fussed over him, I hugged the other boys and Dani, Perrie, and Eleanor. Taylor hadn't been able to come, since she was on tour. Abby opened the door and walked in. "There's. So. Many. Girls. Out. There."

"I thought we'd lost them," Liam sighed.

Niall grabbed Abby in a hug. I couldn't hear what he said, but she blushed and smiled.

Paul and a few other bodyguards came in. "We've got the cars all ready when you are," Paul said.

My mum smiled and looked around at everyone. "I think we're ready to go to lunch."

***

We went to a big restaurant a few blocks away. I saw Sam standing out front. He looked completely bewildered as One Direction got out of the same car as me. They introduced themselves and shook his hand. He grabbed my hand and mumbled, "You forgot to mention your brother was in One Direction. I see it now. You look just like Zayn."

"Surprise!"

We went inside and sat down. I sat between Abby and Sam. Harry sat on the other side of Sam, who was still slightly in shock.

"So you're dating Claud, huh?" Harry raised an eyebrow at Sam.

Sam smiled. "Yup."

"We used to date, you know."

Sam glanced at me. "No, I don't know."

"How long have you guys been dating?"

"Almost a month."

"Hmm. Claudia broke up with me a little over a month ago."

A grin overtook Sam's face. "That would make sense, then."

"Not really. It doesn't make sense that she would break up with me to date someone like you."

"What's that supposed to mean? That I'm not some big-headed celebrity who doesn't have time for his girlfriend? Because I'm not."

"Listen here, you little-"

"Harry!" I interrupted him. "I almost forgot, I have something to tell you. Come with me for a minute please."

I kissed Sam's cheek. "Be right back."

"I'm going to the bathroom," I called to the rest of the table. Everyone else was in their own separate conversations, so no one even looked up.

"Me too," Harry said.

I found a storage closet and dragged Harry inside. "What the heck do you think you're doing?!"

"Well, I'm currently standing in a closet-"

"Stop it!"

"Let me finish. I'm currently standing in a closet with the girl I love."

"Is that why you're being such a jerk to Sam?"

"I want you back, Claud."

"I'm sorry, Harry, but I'm perfectly happy. With Sam."