Chapter 29 Talking To the Squirrels

OMG GUYS!!! It's been like 2 whole weeks or something since I updated last! I'm so sorry!!! I've had homework like CRAAAZYYY and when I finish it, the last thing I wanna do is sit in front of a computer and type. Wait until you read this chappie!!! If you saw the title, that's actually a really minor part of this, but it's my fav part, nonetheless. Besides, I couldn't give too much away about the DATE!!!!!! EEEEE! I've been waiting for forever to write this!!!

This chapter's dedicated to @Danni101328 cuz she's the most recent fan and seems totes awesome!!! Go fan her, like nowww! ;D

So my brother was all "How many fans do you have on Wattpad?"

and I'm like "14!" and then he started making fun of me only having 14 being all, (imagine this in a high-pitched girly voice) "OMG 14 FANS!" and stuff... >.<

BUT YANNO WHAT?! I LOVE YOU GUYS! ALL 14 OF YOUS! (and, if there's any silent readers, too, of course!) YOU MAKE THIS STORY WORTHWHILE. When you comment "Yay so glad you updated" and stuff and I'm just like "AWWWW!" and every time I get a new fan I die of happiness because I'm one step closer to being one of those writers on wattpad with 200,000 fans and stuff. HA. I don't expect that to happen. My goal is to have 2000 reads, 25 fans, and 80 votes by the end of this story. Or something. If I ever do achieve like 25 fans or something, I will alwaysss remember you guys as my first and foremost fans. And I will love you all forever. <3 ;)

Enough with the mushy rant! For those of you who didn't scroll down past it and actually read it, I love you guys extra today!

LOL <3

Love ya!

-K<3

Chapter 29

***Claudia's POV***

Danielle and Eleanor ran past me, Dani saying, "Wait for your cue!" What cue?

Next thing I knew, I heard El say, "And now, I present to you, our masterpiece!" Was that my cue? Oh well, I was going down either way.

I walked down and saw Harry, who was wearing a plain light purple tee and tan cargos himself. Oh...we coordinated...

I turned to the girls, "Really? Did we have to look like a bunch of old people on their 50th anniversary cruise?" They both nodded vigorously, "It was my idea!" Louis said proudly.

I rolled my eyes at him. Zayn was eying my tank top, "Isn't that sort of...low-cut..?" He said.

I groaned, "Za-ayn! It's fine!"

"No it's not."

"And why would that be?"

"Because, like I just said, it's too low-cut!"

"Well excuse me if I'm not wearing a turtle neck!"

"Don't be rude, I'm just looking out for you."

"I don't need you to always look out for me! I'm a big girl now, Zayn."

"If you're going to act this way, maybe I shouldn't let you go on this date! I thought you were mature enough to make simple decisions like wearing a decent top, but no, apparently you're not!"

"I didn't even choose this top- El bought it, and she and Dani chose it for me!"

"Yeah but I don't see you refusing it."

"Zayn, I'm 18! I can wear something lower-cut than I could when I was 10! You treat me like a little kid. I can date who I want to date, I can wear what I want to wear, I can be who I want to be! I appreciate the big-brother act, but you're taking it too far! I don't need you to be on top of my every move. Give me a little room to breathe cuz you're suffocating me and I'm sick of it!" I said, before grabbing Harry's hand and storming out.