Chapter 9 Superwoman

Hey guys! Sorry I didn't update yesterday; I was busy. I probably won't update until Monday, maybe. If you're lucky tomorrow, but I most likely won't have time. I definitely won't be able to update over the weekend because I'm going camping. Sorry! Please comment and let me know what you think. Please become a fan and vote, too! Love ya! Enjoy this chapter!

-K<3

Chapter 9

***Liam's POV***

Zayn's sister turned out to be a lot like him, and very pretty, too. That's why it worried me when she screamed something inaudible from where I was in the kitchen and came storming downstairs. Oh no, what did Harry do? This could be bad, very, very bad, I thought as I ran into the living room.

"Claudette, love, what happened? Was it Harry?"  I asked.

"HEY!" Harry screamed, offended.

"Go away Harry!" He sulked out of the room. I turned my attention back to the girl sobbing on the couch.

She shook her head, "Zayn," Was all she managed and resumed sobbing into the pillow,

"SUPERMAN HAS GOT IT UNDER CONTROL!" Louis screamed, popping out from behind the couch, making me jump and Claudette fall off the couch. He ran upstairs to find Zayn.

***Louis' POV***

I ran upstairs being Superman, looking for Zayn. I went up to his door and knocked. "Go away," Was the reply. Oh no he didn't! I ran back and body-slammed the door. OW! That door was strong. "You IDIOT!" Zayn growled, "It's OPEN!" "Oops," I mumbled. I sat down next to him on the bed. "Man, what happened?"

"What do you mean what happened?' He was being so incompetent, but look who's talking. I may or may not have just tried to knock down an unlocked door. Maybe.

"Your sister's downstairs sobbing into a pillow next to Liam. Liam. Really- LIAM!? I am a MUCH better listener than him! And I give way better hugs. Not better than a Horan hug, maybe. But better than LIAM! And I never get distracted, either. I'm very concentrated- OH MY GOSH! I LOVE THAT SHIRT! Where did you get it? Was it- Oops," I'm making such a fool out of myself today.

Zayn just shook his head, "We call him Daddy Direction for a reason, Lou.'

Ohhh yeah. What was my purpose again? Oh, right! "So why is your sister sobbing into a pillow?"

"I don't know."

"What did you do to her?'

"Nothing!"

"Nothing is something."

"Shut up Superwoman."

"WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME?!"

"SUPERWOMAN!!!"

"I AM SUPERMAN, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!"

Zayn started running, and I started chasing.

***Claudia's POV***

I just sat there and sobbed into the pillow as Liam played with my hair. For some reason I find that very soothing. I started to calm down. Yoga breaths. Innn...outtt....deeeeep breeeaths...this is so calming. I started drifting off, forgetting everything, I was jerked back into reality when Zayn the Pain, as I am currently calling him in my mind, came running down the stairs at top speed and stopped suddenly in the middle of the flight of stairs. He turned around and held one hand out, as if it were a stop sign, and said, "STOP THE TRAFFIC!" This caused Louis to run straight into Zayn and them both topple down the stairs and fell on the floor, Louis on top of Zayn.

"OOF LOUIS! I DID NOT SAY LET 'EM THROUGH!!! LISTEN TO THE CROSSING GUARD!" Zayn somehow manged to yell with Louis' foot in his mouth.

"OWWW ZAYN YOU IDIOT! YOU'RE BITING MY FOOOOOT!" Louis screamed.

"Oh, good, they're alive. Now I can go yell at them,' Liam said, practically skipping over to where the boys had finally managed to untangle themselves from each other,

"Boys! You just broke 2 rules. Playing on the stairs AND running in the house!" Liam said. How'd he got so angry so fast? Ninja...

Niall and Harry were silently doubling over with laughter. It WAS pretty funny...

"This is like hitting 2 birds with 1 stone! I can't believe-'"

I couldn't help it. I started laughing like a crazy person.

"OMGEEE!" Louis screamed, "She's laughing like Niall!"

"HEEEY!" Niall exclaimed, insulted.

The fact that Liam and Zayn were staring at me like I had 2 heads made it even funnier. The rest of the guys and I were rolling on the floor, laughing our heads off. Correction- Our heads were already long laughed off.

It felt so good to be able to laugh like this. I hadn't laughed that hard since Zayn left. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad..Hmmm...

I saw Liam start to shake with laughter, and not long after that he was on the floor with the rest of us.

The only one not laughing was Zayn. He just stood there and chuckled a bit.

I stood up. As I composed myself, I saw all the guys stop laughing (mostly), and watch me.

"ZAYN JAWAAD MALIK!" I screamed, "YOU GET YOUR BUTT ON THE FLOOR AND START LAUGHING LIKE THE REST OF US NORMAL PEOPLE!"

He just stared at me, along with the other boys. "NOW!!!"

Suddenly we all, well, started laughing like Niall. Even Zayn.

We all laughed until our sides hurt, and long after that stage,too. We were literally DYING with laughter.

Even after everyone stopped, I was still laughing like a hyena.

Finally, finally, I stopped laughing.

They were all staring at me.

"I haven't laughed like that in 2 years," I mumbled.

Zayn pulled me onto a couch with him, "Why, Claudy, why?" He looked genuinely concerned.

Well, I was going to have to tell him eventually.

"You want to know EVERYTHING?" I asked.

"Everything I don't already know," He replied, probably thinking it was going to be quick. HA. No way.

Alright. Here goes nothing.

Author's Note

Cliff-hanger! New update next week probably. Please comment, fan, and vote if you like this. Spread the word! Let me know what you think! I'm open for all suggestions. Love you!

-K<3