Chapter 23 Freezing Time

Hi! Here's Chapter 23! It's really short, sorry. Please comment, fan, and vote! Thanks! Love ya!

This chapter is dedicated to @CaitlinHeart because she made me the gorgeous new cover!!! Thank you so much!

-K<3

Chapter 23

***Louis' POV***

"It's so nice that you and Claud totally clicked. She's such a sweet  girl, she really is," I said.

Eleanor shot upright, her eyes filled with rage, "Claud this, Claud that! That's all I ever hear anymore! Ever since she came yesterday, all your text messages say are, "You'll love Claud! She's so nice!" and "Gotta go, gonna watch a movie with Claud!" and "Come over and meet Claud!" Don't you remember who your girlfriend is?! If you want change, if you want a new girlfriend, if you want to "see other people", if you want to date her, just say so. Don't go on pretending to love me, but loving someone else! It's so obvious that you like her and she likes you back. This isn't hard math- 1+1=2! Right now, I'm loving you with all my heart, while you're giving me maybe a 1/4 of your love. You know what, if you're giving her all your love, you probably don't love me at all. So with me, it's 1+0=1, and with her, it's 1+1=2. 2 overrules 1, so you go out with her. To save you the trouble, I'm breaking up with you now."

I was shocked. How could she even think that I loved anyone besides her?! That's absolutely insane! She went to get up and leave, but I grabbed her hand and pulled her back down. She pulled her hand away from me, but stayed, "Eleanor Jane Calder, that is the silliest thing I have ever heard! I will admit that Claudia is pretty, but that's where it ends. She's not nearly as pretty as you! You are the only girl for me. You're right, if I love another girl, I should break up with you. That is exactly why I'm not breaking up with you! I love you with all my heart, and I always will," I said.

She looked up at me. God, she looked so hot when she was worried. Focus, Louis, focus! She shouldn't be worried.

I leaned down and quickly kissed her, testing as to see whether or not I was forgiven.

"You're forgiven," She said, reading my mind, knowing that wasn't all I wanted. I raised my eyebrow at her and she leaned up and let her lips collide with mine.

This wasn't like the kiss at the mall, which had no real meaning; this had meaning. It was a happy kiss full of meaning, but happy. Just happy.

When we pulled apart, I realized Claudia had entered the room.

 Eleanor's pretty face paled, and I put my arm around her comfortingly, "How much did you hear?" She asked, her voice barely a whisper.

"Enough to know that I need to tell you that I'm not interested in Louis. He's a great guy, and you're so lucky to have him, but I have my eyes on someone else. Cough, cough, Harry...Anyways, I'm not the type to steal guys from a friend, or anyone, for that matter, friend or not. You got him first, fair and square. Besides, I don't like carrots. It would never work out," She said solemnly, causing El to laugh a little.

"Now I'm going to leave so you guys can make-out in peace. Bye!" She said, and closed the door as she left.

"I love you," Eleanor said, as she snuggled into my chest.

"I love you too," I told her, resting my chin on her head.

I wish I could freeze time, and live in this moment for ever. It's perfect, absolutely perfect.

Author's Note

Sorry it's so short, I just thought the moment where it left off with Lou and El was PERFECT! Wasn't Louanor totally adorable?! (Sorry, not sure if that's their actual couple name.) *Heart Melting*

Annnnywho, thanks for reading! Please fan, comment, and vote! Thanks! Love you!

-K<3