Chapter 45 Epilogue

Guuuuuys. This is the EPILOGUE. The last chapter. I can't do this. I've wanted to do this for so long but it's just so hard.

To those of you who have been here with me since the very beginning: Thank you thank you thank you! Special thank you to you guys! If it hadn't been for you, I would have given up a long time ago. It's not as fun to write if there's no one reading. :)

To everyone who mangaged to get past the first  20 or so chapters, from back when I was still figuring out my writing style, what I could/couldn't do, etc. To everyone who has read the 45 (45!) ridiculous chapters of this story. To everyone who didn't give up every time I didn't update for 3 months straight. To everyone who has voted, commented, fanned/followed (because a lot of you were here way back when the followers were called fans!), and read this story! To everyone who has supported me through everything...

To all of you: Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you! You all deserve to have One Direction show up on your doorsteps and whisk you away to the magical land that is only found in fanfictions. :) I love you all so so so much! 

There might be a new story soon (probably/maybe not a fanfic) (no sequel, sorry ): ) but not until after I finish "Best of Both Worlds". 

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Love,

K<3

**A year and a half has all led to this... Enjoy! :)**

Chapter 45

**Claudia's POV**

"Daddy! Daddy! Look what I made, Daddy!" Fae ran into the kitchen, her long dark pigtails bouncing up and down. She was holding a drawing that was really just a bunch of pink and green scribbles, but would be treated by us as if it were drawn by Picasso himself.

Harry picked her up and spun her around. He set Fae down and took the drawing from her. "Wow, Fae. Did you really draw this?"

"All by myself," she smiled proudly, showing off her missing front tooth. It had fallen out yesterday. 

"This is amazing. Are you sure you drew this? It looks like something a professional drew."

"I'm sure, Daddy!"

I walked over and bent down to look at the picture. "This is your best work so far, Fae." I kissed her forehead.

"I drew you, Mummy, and Daddy, and me, and Cooper. I was gonna draw Cooper being eaten by a lion but I didn't think you would like that."

"Well, I think it's beautiful without Cooper being eaten by a lion," I said, suppressing a smile.

"And I drew what the new baby is going to look like," Fae pointed to a pink scribble on the paper.

"She'll be lucky to be that perfect," Harry said, motioning to the drawing and exchanging a smile with me.

"You should name her Fae, after me."

"That would get a little confusing, don't you think? With two Faes?" I said, smiling.

"Yeah, I guess so."

"You're the only Fae we need," Harry said, picking her up.

"Can you name her Fae-lissa?" Fae persisted.

"I was thinking something more along the lines of Aimee," I said, trying to keep a straight face.

Fae sighed. "I like that name."

"That's good. Now why don't you go play for a few minutes? I'll be up in a little while so we can get ready for Aunt Eleanor and Uncle Louis's wedding," I said.