Chapter 28 Conditions

Hi guys! Okay, so I know I haven't updated in almost a week! SO sorry! School started yesterday, and it's going good, but there's going to be a lot of homework this year, so I will probably update 2 or 3 times a week, maybe. I wish I could update more, but after I'm done with school and my homework, I'm tired and really don't want to to sit in front of a computer and type. I will try to make up some sort of updating schedule soon, but idk, sorry.

On a brighter note, almost 1000 reads! YAY! You guys are awesome! Love ya! Please fan, comment, and vote.

-K<3

Chapter 28

"Zayn?" I knocked softly on his door.

"Come on in, Claud," He said, "What's up?" He asked after I had entered.

"Um, let's sit down..," I said

"Okay..."

"Okay, now hear me out- You know Harry?" I mentally face-palmed myself- of course he knows Harry, stupid!

"Yes, I do recall meeting a Harry one time or another..," He joked.

"Yeah, well I sort of like him..."

Another priceless expression, "Um, you mean like as a friend?"

"No, more like I think he's wonderful and every time I look at him my heart melts."

"Oh...uh, no, I don't think Harry's a good idea. He's and flirt and a player and he'll probably just break your heart and- no, no, no. You don't want to like him."

"I do like like him. And he...um...he asked me out on a date for tomorrow..."

"Oh, no, no, on, Claudia, you can't."

"But I'm 18 and I can date who I want!"

"But I'm 19 and I say no."

"Please Zayn? Pleeeease please please? Please? Maybe this date will be awful and it will be the end of everything with him. Pretty pretty please?" I begged, and of course, gave him the puppy eyes.

He sighed, "Fine-"

"YAY YAY YAY!!! You're the best brother ever! Thankyouthankyouthankyou!"

"But," He continued. Uh oh, "There are conditions. Go get Harry. You have 5 minutes or I'm coming to get you. And if I walk in the room and his face is anywhere near your's, I will make sure you never date him. Ever," He said.

I nodded and hugged him, " 'Kay!" I ran to get Harry.

***Harry's POV***

I paced back and forth in Claud's room. She had been gone for close to 10 minutes. I hope Zayn didn't get mad at her because of me. I really wanted him to say yes, but I doubted it. He was stubborn, and I could tell he didn't think I was good enough for his sister.

Claudia burst into the room, "HE SAID YES!" She screamed. I pulled her into a hug, "You're a miracle worker!" I cried.

"I know!" She said, "Now come, there's conditions. Stay on his good side. In other words, don't be stupid."

I followed her to Zayn's room.

"ZAYN! I brought Harry!" She said walking in. She stopped abruptly, causing me to run into her. I saw what she was looking at. Seated throughout the room were Louis, Eleanor, Danielle, Liam, and Niall.

"Thought we needed some witnesses," Zayn said, "Now, Harry, listen real close, because if you break any of these rules, you will most definitely not date her," I nodded, "First things first, what's the date going to be?" He asked.

"Kayaking," I replied.

He nodded, "You need to have life jackets on at all times. Do not throw her in the water, or force her to get in. You have to have emergency kits, in case something happens. Extra clothes, food, blankets, everything. If it starts to rain hard, or you see even a flash of lightening or there's a clap of thunder, you get out of the boat and wait it out. You both must have your phones, with all sounds on, in a plastic bag. Be good to her, take things slow, think before for you act; you're both only 18. And most of all, remember, if you break her heart, I'll break you."

"Okay," We both said, even though it was more so directed towards me.

"You may go," He dismissed us.

I walked back to my room, the words 'If you break her heart, I'll break you," echoing through my head over and over.

***Claudia's POV***

I hugged Zayn one last time, and skipped back to my room. Maybe now I could finally finish unpacking.

I had barely taken 2 steps in my room before Danielle and Eleanor ran into my room and started running around like headless chickens.

"What's she gonna wear?!" "What color eyeshadow?!" "What if she messes up her hair- Oh my God, how are we gonna do her hair?!" "Shoes! What the heck will we do for shoes?!" On and on they went.

I just continued unpacking my stuff. I had just finished- they went on for that long!- when the room fell silent. El and Dani turned around with too sweet smiles plastered on their faces. "We'll be back at noon tomorrow," Danielle said. They left, leaving me to think about their obviously evil plan to make me look perfect tomorrow...Oh God.

***********************

"OW! Eleanor, you do know how to put on mascara, right? You just poked my eye!" I said at 1:15 the next day.

"Yeah, but you keep moving!"

"This chair is uncomfortable!"

"So stop moving!"

I would've shook my head at her, except then Dani and El would kill me for messing up their hard work...

Danielle finished with my hair, and Eleanor finally stopped poking my eyes out, and I was finally allowed to look in the mirror.

I was wearing a purple tank top and tan cargo pants. I had on a pair of black sandals. My hair was up in a ponytail, and it was tied with a purple ribbon. I had my usual silver stud earrings and heart necklace on. My makeup was done lightly, with lilac colored (sparkly) eyeshadow and pink lip stick. I looked pretty good, if I do say so myself.

"God, guys, you did good! Thanks!" I said.

"We know!" They said in unison.

"The rest is up to you," Dani said, "Try not to fail epically."

"As a last resort, fall to the ground and pretend you're dead," El added.

I looked at her strangely, "No..."

"Ellie, our wittle Claud's growing up!" Danielle said, pretty much out of nowhere.

"I know!" Eleanor said, pretending to fake cry, "It seems like just yesterday we were sending her off to kindergarten."

"Um, El? You've only known me a week...," That just made her and Dani fake-sob harder, "Bye guys! Thanks for the help!" I said and headed out to find Harry.

Author's Note

Yay! She's gonna go on a date with Harry! I've been waiting for this for a looooong time!

Love you, please fan comment and vote!

-K<3