Chapter 19 Purple or Pink?

Hi! Sorry there wasn't an update yesterday; I was really tired. But here's chapter 19- Enjoy! Please fan, vote, and comment!

This chapter is dedicated to @savannah_xoxo_  because her comments made me so happy! Fan her, she's awesome!

Love ya!

-K<3

Chapter 19

***Danielle's POV***

Eleanor dragged me into Victoria's Secret. I loved this girl, but she was crazy. There was something different about her, though, after we got out of the limo. Like, she was still dragging me, but it didn't feel like my arm was in danger of being ripped out of its socket, like usual. She seemed...subdued, almost. But I knew she would forget about whatever was bothering her the second she set her mind on shopping. To her, shopping was like a sport...If it was in the Olympics, she would bring home the gold, hands down.

"EEE!" She squealed, "If you spend €100, you get a free compact mirror!"

"El, that's not free," I said, but she had already gotten distracted. At least she had forgotten about whatever it was that kept my arm from being yanked off.

***********

An hour later, we, well Eleanor mostly, (I was done about 45 minutes ago) finally finished and left the store. I had actually managed to help; I had gone into the adjoining Pink store and gotten Claud some sweats. We headed to the food court to meet the others.

**************

***Claudia's POV***

I walked into the food court and saw Liam, Louis, and Harry all laughing over something on Liam's phone, while Zayn sat there looking sheepish.

"FOOOOD!" Niall screamed.

"Niall we just came from the grocery store!"

He ignored me and ran to get food.

I went and sat beside Zayn, "What's so funny?"

Liam showed me the video of Zayn attempting to try on skinny jeans and I laughed. These boys...

I heard a shout which could only mean that Eleanor was back. I looked over and my cheeks flushed red, "HEY CLAUD, I COULDN'T DECIDE BETWEEN PURPLE OR PINK BRAS FOR YOU SO I GOT BOTH BUT THEN I WASN'T SURE ON YOUR SIZE SO I GOT A-" She was stopped when Danielle clapped her hand over her mouth and took the bras she was waving in the air and put them in the bag. El came over in front of me and removed Dani's hand from her mouth, "But looking at you, they might all be really big. Do you want to go to the bathroom and try them on?"

I just stood there with my mouth open, mentally plotting revenge. Did she honestly just say that?

Danielle came over and hugged me, though I'm sure she found it funny. She was so sweet.

All the boys were cracking up behind me, while Eleanor just stood there, waiting for an answer.

"No El," I sighed, "That's okay."

I shot a glare at Zayn and Dani did the same to Liam, and they stopped laughing.

"We're not laughing at you, love," Louis said between bursts of laughter, "We're laughing at El and her obliviousness!" Ohhh, that was a bit nicer. I nodded, relieved, but I could've sworn I saw a look of hatred flash in Eleanor's eyes as she looked away from me.

***********************************

After we had all eaten dinner, we headed to the AT&T store, to get me a phone, they said. I felt bad, getting so much from them in one day.