Chapter 26 Brittany Walsh

Hello! Thank you for reading! Please fan, vote, and comment! Love you!

-K<3

Chapter 26

***Claudia's POV***

It had been 2 days since Zayn had told us we were going to Hawaii. Perrie had went back on tour earlier this morning, and now we were packing, packing, packing, getting ready for the trip.

My phone buzzed, and I saw that Abby had texted me:

'From: Abby

This is officially the worst day of my life :'( :'( :'( '

Uh oh. That couldn't be good...

I found her contact in my phone and called her.

"CLAUDIA YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED!" Abby half screamed, half sobbed angrily in my ear.

"What happened, Abs?"

"There was a party earlier..."

"Okay.."

"And when I got there at like 9," She said, causing me to remember the time difference- it was like 4 AM in New York, "I went to go find Aaron and Emma Gerald told me he was upstairs, so I went up to the kitchen and I found him."

"Go on."

"He was making out with Brittany Walsh!" My heart broke for Abby. That was awful. And Brittany of all people- she wasn't even nice! She's practically venomous! Just- urgh.

"Oh my God, that's horrible! Were they at least drunk?"

"No! They were perfectly sober, just being a bunch of-"

"Abby."

"I was gonna say idiots!"

"Sureee...Then what happened?"

"I told him it was over and he said okay and then went back to eating Brittany's face off," Abby started to sob again.

"Aw, Abby, you don't need that jerk to be happy!"

"He may be a jerk, but I loved him!" She sobbed.

"Don't cry over him. He isn't worth your tears, love."

"I know! I just thought he loved me..."

"Well, if you hold on 2 minutes, I might have good news. I'll be right back, okay?"

"O-okay."

I ran downstairs. Everyone else was in the kitchen, arguing over what to order for dinner.

"Zaaaaayn!" I cried, running up and hugging him.

"What?..." He asked warily.

"Abby had a nasty break-up with her boyfriend, can she please please please come to Hawaii with us? Pretty please with a cherry on top?" I begged, giving him the puppy dog face.

"How do you say no to that?" Danielle asked.

"You don't," I said, "That's the point."

"Okay. fine," Zayn said.

I gave Danielle a "see" look before suffocating Zayn in a hug and putting the phone to my ear, "Hey Abby," I said casually, "You wanna come to Hawaii with the boys, Dani, El, and I?"

"YES!!! CLAUD I LOVE YOU!!"

"Love ya, too, Abs," I laughed.

We said goodbye and hung up.

"Thank you thank you THANK YOU!" I screamed, giving Zayn another hug.

"What did I just get myself into?"