Chapter 15 Best Thing

Hi! 22 votes and 226 reads! Whooo you guys are da best! Thank you so much for reading! There probably won't be an update tomorrow- sorry- but likely Tuesday, perhaps Wednesday, maybe Thursday, and maybe Friday. So I dunno. Let me know what you think- fan, comment, vote!

Love ya!

-K<3

Chapter 15

Apparently, I deciphered his message correctly. Harry leaned in and our lips made contact. It instantly confirmed my feelings for him- I liked him. So, so much. But it could never happen. Zayn would never allow it. Thinking back to Abby's 'Directioner Lessons' I remembered- Harry was the player. The one that never had a steady relationship. The one that wouldn't hesitate to break my heart into a million pieces. He didn't get to know a girl before he asked her out, and dumped her a week later. Maybe this kiss means nothing. Maybe I'm just like the rest.

We pulled apart after a few seconds.

As if he read my mind, Harry, still close to me, whispered, "You're not like any other girl I've met."

"Who's to say that's a good thing?" I asked, just as softly, unsure.

"Me. I say different is a good thing. In fact, it's probably the best thing that ever happened to me. Claudette, you're not like the other girls I've met. With you, I feel like getting to know you, I really want to know every little thing about you. I don't want to rush into things, I want to draw everything out and make each moment that I have with you count. I don't care what Zayn says, nothing he says or does will keep me from you- i-if that's what you want, of course."

Oh. My. God. I was the best thing that ever happened to him! "That's probably the sweetest thing anybody's ever said to me," I said, "Of course that's what I want. The second I laid eyes on you, I knew I liked you," Okay, so I was getting pretty mushy, but I didn't care. That was completely true.

I suddenly realized I was having a heart-to-heart with a sparkly circus performer. I giggled.

"What's so funny?" He asked.

"You're so wonderful I forgot all about your makeup job!" I gushed. What can I say- Liking a guy this much was a new thing for me.

He chuckled, "I could say the same for you!"

"My makeup job?!"

"No, you're just so wonderful!" Awwww!

I giggled and grabbed his hand and pulled him up towards the bathroom. I grabbed a tissue then wet it, and rubbed his face with it. Luckily, none of the makeup was very heavy duty, so it came right off.

"There you go! All done!" I said, stepping back to admire my work- Which, in case you were wondering, was extremely gorgeous.

"Oh, were not done just yet," He said. I didn't catch the meaning of it and searched his face for makeup I missed. It made sense when he leaned down and kissed me softly and quickly. "I should really dye my hair blonde so it makes more sense!" I giggled and he laughed.

"Don't even think about touching your hair," He said, stroking it. I playfully swatted his hand away, " If nothing else, it's the prettiest hair I've ever seen."

"You're so sweet!" I said, taking his hand and pulling him along to the door.

He reached out to open it, "Wait," I said, and body slammed the door. I heard a bunch of thuds and the people that had had their ears pressed against the door fell to the floor, mostly from surprise, likely.

***Harry's POV***

I opened the door and stepped over the bodies of the rest of the guys.

"Hazza, you tricked us! No fair!" Louis whined.

"All's fair in love and war," I quoted, and mentally face-palmed myself- They weren't supposed to know about this!

"And this is WAAAR!" Claud covered, running down the hallway, and attempting to do a cartwheel, but failing miserably and landing on her back. It made her even more adorable, knowing she wasn't absolutely perfect. I helped her up, "C'mon, let's go eat," I looked at the guys following us, "But first you lads should probably, uh, desparkle..."

There was a chorus of "Oh" 's and "Yeah" 's, and all the guys went to go do that.

I went downstairs with Claud, and we went into the kitchen. Before she could get anything to eat, I kissed her quickly on the lips. I knew it was wrong- We weren't even dating, and her brother would never allow it, but I just couldn't seem to get enough of her. I liked her so much; she wasn't like any other girl I had ever come across.

"Well, well, well, " I heard someone say, and dropped the spoon I had been holding when I saw who it was.

Author's Note

Dun dun dun! Who is it?! Let me know if you think you know- I won't tell you if you're right or wrong, but if you get it right, maybe you'll get a shout out or a dedication, who knows!

Am I the only one who almost cried during Harry's speech? Maybe it's just cuz I'm the author, but I found it so extremely adorable! He said she was the best thing that ever happened to him! *tear*

Thank you for reading! Comment, fan, vote! Love you!

-K<3