Chapter 4

Zahra, in a great dilemma reached home broken and desperate. She was unable to decide what will she do but she really wished to give birth to the babies. Once Hunayn came back from work, she gathered lots of courage and guts to talk with him.

Zahra went as follows : "Hunayn my love, there is something I need to tell you"
Hunayn : "yes baby,tell me"
Zahra : "actually there is both a good and bad news"
Hunayn : "ohh really. And what is it?"
Zahra took Hunayn's hands and placed it on her stomach and then said to Hunayn that he was going to be a father really soon.

Hunayn jumped out of happiness and scream that he was going to be a father. Zahra then held his hand and told him about the complications. Hunayn stood still, as if time has stopped. He was shattered. He was not able to utter a word. Tears fell down on his cheeks.

Zahra then hugged him and said to him : "my love, Almighty Allah wrote my name next to yours 50,000 years ago even before the sea was introduced to the earth,so don't despair yourself for we shall never be separate from each other". Hunayn got some courage by the words of Zahra though Zahra was shattered also.

But after seeing how Hunayn was happy about hearing the news of the babies Zahra made up her mind that she'll give birth to them for nothing is more important to her than the happiness of her husband. She prayed to God that she stay healthy so that she can stick to her decision.

Days went by, Zahra's belly started to appear more rounder. Hunayn devoted most of his time to Zahra and the babies. He was so compassionate towards them and cared for them. Zahra was happy thinking that she did not make any mistake because Allah will take care of her family.

Hunayn was broken but yet he did not lose faith in God. He knew nothing would happen to his dear wife but still he had some fear. Zahra was normal and cheerful, she never let those complications affect her life rather she took it very positively and continued to pray to God.

Months went by and Zahra was feeling sick and weak because of her pregnancy but Hunayn took it in a good way and he was always there encouraging Zahra and supported her in every difficult moment. They were planning for the arrival of their babies...