Chapter 23

The next morning when Izna woke up, there was a chaos in the house. Everyone was disturbed and upon asking they replied that some items are missing. It was very important to buy them as they'll be using those items during the wedding ceremony which will start shortly.

Izna then asked what is the matter, anyone can just go and buy them from a shop. But the problem was that neither the bride nor her parents can go out on the wedding day. So finally Izna asked everyone to calm down as she'll go and buy those things. She took her car and went to the nearby supermarket.

After buying every items asked by her  mother, Izna was finally at the counter and suddenly she remembered an event when once she came to this very supermarket with the Sheikhs and Zahra did not bring her phone along, Hunayn was nowhere to be found thus Zahra told Izna to call Hunayn and asked him to come at counter number five.

She phoned him and said : "Where are you exactly, your wife is looking for you". And mischievously Hunayn replied : " Which wife? The first one or the second one".
Izna was even shy and had such a wide smile on her face at that time. She then replied : "Come quickly at the counter number five" and then she hanged on.

She came back to reality when the cashier told her how much she needed to pay. She was feeling really nostalgic and she missed those little moments so hard.

On her way back she decided to drop in a shop and buy a gift for her sister on the occasion of her wedding. She returned back home and handed all the items to her mother. After that she went to see her sister Rumaisah and congratulated her for her wedding. She even gifted her a beautiful necklace set with earrings and kissed her on her cheeks. And there was another gift for her, a designed veil which Izna had designed herself but was not yet in the market.

Rumaisah was really touched by Izna's gesture. She thanked Izna with tears in her eyes and she started to cry as she will go away from them forever now. Then Izna told her not to shed tears as it is a happy occasion.

After that Rumaisah had to get ready as the time was approaching for the Nikah (wedding ceremony). Even Izna went to get ready. She wore that very beautiful Punjabi Suit in beige and black color with her Dupatta on the side shoulder, her black shiny hijab and on top a bridal head piece, her black high heels and her smoky and golden shimmering eye make up. She looked stunning and gorgeous.

Even Rumaisah looked very pretty just like a fairy. She was the most beautiful bride in the whole world as her mother told her. The Nikah ceremony went well, Rumaisah was now officially married after two years of engagement with Ali Saeed. Rumaisah was now Mrs.Saeed. Everyone was happy and had a great time at the Walima.

Hunayn was also present. Even Hunayn was feeling nostalgic as once there was a wedding ceremony where Izna was also present. And that day Izna waited for Hunayn to have lunch. As usual Zahra does not have her meal without Hunayn and that day Izna jokingly said to Zahra that she is waiting for Hunayn too. And after a few minutes, Hunayn came with his and Zahra's plate. Izna was hurt as she wanted to have lunch with Hunayn. She then went to take her plate and sat face to face to Hunayn. Then Hunayn felt guilty for forgetting that Izna was actually waiting for him. With his face gesture it seems he was ashamed but Izna reassured him that it's okay.

Hunayn's nostalgic thoughts got scattered when his daughters came to him and asked for the permission to have dessert. He allowed them and went outside the marquis to smoke as he had to free himself from this thoughts. Hunayn was a smoker, this was his only bad habits which he had once promised to Izna that he'll stop but till today he did not stopped.

After the Walima, it was time for Rumaisah's rukhsati(farewell). Everyone cried endlessly as Rumaisah was their favorite, Izna also cried for her sister's farewell. No matter how much Rumaisah has hurt Izna but she always forgave her as she knew Rumaisah was not that mature.

After the departure of Rumaisah, everyone sat down and a bit upset. To cheer them up, Izna started to joke around here and there. And Sahir helped her too. They were imitating and teasing everyone until it was time for the remaining guests to get going...