Chapter 9

Seeing Izna, Hunayn wanted to help her without knowing her problems. One night, nearly at 1 o'clock Hunayn wanted to talk with her and thus he inbox her.

At first they were talking generally like sister-in-law and brother-in-law but gradually they became really close like best friends. Every night Izna waited for Hunayn to talk with her, sometimes she would be the first one to start the conversation.

Izna started trusting Hunayn, she felt comfortable with him and revealed everything to him upon the request of Hunayn. The matter that Izna's parents did not even know Hunayn now was aware of it.

When Hunayn found out about the truth he was shattered and he even cried thinking what might have led Izna to take such a drastic step. He felt so helpless as if he was destroyed himself. Hunayn could not understand what was happening to him. He felt maybe God send Izna to him so that he could protect her and change her life for the best.

Hunayn wanted to help Izna at any cost without any wrong intention.

One night, Hunayn said to Izna : "I wanna take you as my second wife and I take all your responsibility and in this way your sins will be reduced. Agree to it because I want to help you. I know you are unable to understand why I am saying all this but trust me it is for your welfare only".

Izna now realized how wrong has she been during all these time. She knew that Hunayn was already married and father of 2 daughters and she did not want to create trouble for him. But it was at that time that Izna felt she need to repent for her sins.

Izna then replied: " I don't know what to say but please help me".

Hunayn replied : " Make as if we are in the middle of the ocean and you need to get to the shore. I'll hold your hand and make sure that you reach there safely. I take Almighty Allah as witness that I shall guide you to the right path".

Then he asked Izna three times if she agreed and Izna replied yes for three times. Hunayn eventually fell in love with Izna and he even thought how was that possible because he never cheated on Zahra for the past years.

At first Izna thought it was her helplessness to be in such a relationship with Hunayn but gradually realized she was falling in love with Hunayn.

Hunayn knew now his responsibility had increased. Hunayn pampered Izna so much, he would bring cakes and chocolates for her.

Izna would come at Zahra's place regularly and play with Aleena and Aleeza & in this way she would get to see Hunayn. She would prepare dessert while going to Zahra's place so that Hunayn might taste and like it.

One day Izna fell very ill and Hunayn was very worried, he left all his work and went to see her and brought along some fruits and juice for her. Izna would be really happy and feel grateful for having Hunayn in her life, it was as if her greatest blessing.

On the other hand, Hunayn tried his best in keeping Izna happy and made her forget about her past. During four months they stayed like husband and wife virtually. Izna's manners changed completely, she established her five times regular prayers and would ask forgiveness from Almighty Allah all the day. Her faith increased in God and she was full of modesty. She changed her clothing style, her way of talking and she lowered her gaze when she was outside the house. She even started to wear the Hijab.

Izna was transformed completely and all thanks to Hunayn. There was smile on her face and she started loving life once again. Izna believed there was hope somewhere. Hunayn succeeded in his intention though he was guilty for not telling Zahra the whole matter...