Chapter 19

Zahra convinced Izna to go ahead with Hunayn as she had some payments to make and she'll be late.

But to convince Hunayn it was difficult because he understood what Zahra was trying to do. So finally Hunayn agreed as Zahra was insisting too much. There was so much shopping bags in the car that Hunayn asked Izna to come and sit at the passenger's seat.

Izna was hesitating and uncomfortable but she had no other option. Then Hunayn realized it was a good opportunity to finally talk with Izna so he started the conversation as follows :

Hunayn : " How are you?"

Izna : " I'm fine Alhamdulillah and you?"

Hunayn : " I'm fine too."

Izna : "Good."

Hunayn : " So? I heard you've achieved a lot during the past 3 years and I'm happy for you. I even listened to your speech on the award function and it was quite good."

Izna : (with lots of shyness) " Well ac...actually...hmm it was just like that."

Hunayn : " So there is someone in your life?"

Izna : " Oh no. Not at all."

Hunayn : " Then who's that well-wisher?"

Izna : (shocked and upset that Hunayn did not recognize that it was himself) "hhhmmmm no... nobody."

Hunayn : " Hmm are you sure? Was that not me?"

Izna looked at him all of a sudden. Then Hunayn stopped the car. They faced each other and Hunayn asked her about her feelings but Izna denied completely. She did not want to create problems for Hunayn so she preferred to remain silent and ignore this topic and asked Hunayn to rush back home as there is lots of work to do.

Hunayn did not force her to speak up and he dropped Izna safely at her place and helped her to unload the bags from the car. Izna was unable to look at Hunayn. That's when Hunayn realized that Izna was still in love with him and he was being unfair to her as he could not give her back the love that she deserve.

Hunayn then went to pick up his daughters from college and reached home. Even Zahra reached home after a few minutes and asked Hunayn what happened as his face turned pale, he was irritated and he was screaming unnecessarily at Aleena and Aleeza.

Zahra knew something was wrong so she massaged Hunayn's forehead as she knew Hunayn would be in pain due to stress. Zahra made some tea for him and Hunayn drank it and then went to rest in his room.

There, Izna was feeling strange as she did not want her past to haunt her and she even realized that Hunayn was much more happy with his little family and she had no place in that family so why talk about impossible things.

Izna concentrated more on the wedding preparations and she was also irritated. She would be frustrated very quickly and scold everyone who came across. She wanted to stay alone. She was hating herself for coming back to Mauritius and meeting Hunayn. She just did not want to trouble him.

Izna then thought about a plan how to make Hunayn forget about her as she found a sense of guilt in Hunayn's eyes while talking with him in the car. Izna did not want Hunayn to feel guilty about anything so she decided to call Sahir and accept his proposal. And she eventually did so. Sahir was so happy. Though his flight was scheduled two days later to attend Rumaisah's wedding. But he could not resist himself that he took the next flight to Mauritius...