Chapter 5

The delivery date of Zahra was approaching and she was quite nervous however Hunayn was always there for her and look after her very well.

One fine morning, Zahra started to have labour pain as her water bag broke, Hunayn rushed to the maternity clinic along with her. He prayed to God that both the mother and the babies are fine. After few hours in the operation theatre the doctor finally came outside to announced the arrival of 2 beautiful girls.

Hunayn felt relieved and extremely happy as he always like baby girls. He used to say that "A daughter is a daughter for the rest of her life but a son is a son till he gets himself a wife". Then the doctor told him that both the mother and the daughters are weak and need to be kept under observation for a few days.

Hunayn thanked God for the good news and went to the prayer room to offer two prayer unit for the safety of mother and the babies. His happiness knew no bound. He distributed sweets in the entire clinic. He was so happy. Then he was allowed to meet Zahra. Once inside, he held Zahra's hands and assure her that she'll be okay soon as Allah does not want them to be apart from each other. Zahra got some courage.

He then let her rest while he was sitting next to her. A nurse came in and informed Hunayn that he may take a look at the babies who are in the incubators due to weakness. Hunayn went to see them from a distance and he was so delighted, as if he has got all the happiness in the world in front of him.

Soon after that, his mother and his in-laws came respectively. They were relieved after finding that everything is under control. Zahra woke up later and was feeling more comfortable after seeing her family besides her. Hunayn took care of her while she was in the clinic.

Hunayn, as usual a caring husband could not let his wife stay alone so he stayed near Zahra ever since she was in the hospital. After getting discharged and completing all the formalities Hunayn and Zahra were able to take the babies home as they were perfectly fine.

Arriving at home, Hunayn took 1 baby in his arms while Zahra took the other one. They took the baby round the house and showed them where they'll be staying. Both babies smiled.

They knew only happiness. Zahra and Hunayn now decide the names of the babies and finally both agreed on the name of Aleena and Aleeza. They found that these name would shape the babies' personality. Aleena means tender and delicate while Aleeza means happiness. Indeed both the babies were delicate and a source of happiness. There would not have been better names than these.

Hunayn prayed to God that these baby should be a great blessing for the Ummah of the Holy Prophet (pbuh) and that the girls should walk the right path and follow the tradition of the Holy Prophet (pbuh). For Hunayn the door of Jannah (paradise) was opened.

He then set out for the baby's shopping though he had bought the essentials very much before but now he thought he should buy something according to the babies gender. He went shops from shops to look for the best things for his daughters. He bought lots of soft toys and tiny clothes for girls...