Chapter 21

Zahra was very serious and she began the conversation with Izna :
"We gonna talk frankly and please tell me all the truth because it is very important."

Izna : "About what?"

Zahra : "See Izna, enough is enough I've been tolerating all these during the past three years and I've had enough. Now please for God sake stop pretending and reply to me sincerely."

Izna : (shocked) "Hmmm...go ahead."

Zahra : "Do you love Hunayn?"

Izna : (extremely shocked that her face turn pale) : "What? Why? I mean what are you saying and what do you mean?"

Izna was unaware that Hunayn narrated the whole story to Zahra, she thought Hunayn would keep it as a secret but she was not angry. Instead she respected Hunayn more than before.

But she did not want to create problems so she said to Zahra:
"No I don't love him, actually Sahir who is inside, my boss is actually my fiancée and we'll be getting married soon so where does this question arise?"

Zahra : "Izna please for God sake don't lie to me as I know all the truth but just once, only once I want to hear it from you."

Izna unwantedly had to split out all the truth and she narrated Zahra since the beginning till now and all her love for Hunayn. She expressed herself and even asked Zahra for forgiveness. She did accept the fact that she will bring everything back to track.

Zahra even informed Izna about the truth of her fake plan. Izna was shocked as Sahir and Hunayn were inside and don't know what lie Sahir narrated, he might have made a fool out of himself in front of Hunayn. For the very first time Izna felt sorry for loving Hunayn. She was constantly asking forgiveness to Zahra.

Zahra finally spoke up and said that she was actually lucky that someone else loves his husband more than her. Izna was speechless. Just then Sahir came out and ask Izna if they can go back.

Izna was about to cry but she handled herself until she reached home and pour every tears out. She was unable to understand what she needed to do. She just wanted to scream and break everything. Sahir knocked at her door, and she scream out :"Whosoever is it just leave me alone for a while."

But Sahir was stubborn and stepped inside...