Chapter 12

Soon Izna took part in a fashion show held in London, she was very nervous to show cast her designs because many famous designer participated as well.

But then became quite confident after remembering Hunayn's advice that : "No matter how nervous or distressed you are, just trust Almighty Allah, close your eyes and take the name of God with a deep breath and you'll see how calm your heart gets".

Izna followed his advice and with full confidence went ahead. The show was successful and it was time for the judge to announce the winner. Everyone was amazed and shocked after the judge named Izna Farooqi as the winner of the show. She jumped out of happiness. She went on the stage confidently and held the trophy with great respect. It was her another goal in life.

Media zoomed on her, and questioned her about her success. The only name that came in her mind was her husband, Hunayn.

She did hesitate to mention his name however she said : " I am today a young designer and I'm proud of myself, what I am today is different from what I was in the past and it is only because of someone(Hunayn) who placed his confidence in me and encouraged me to move on in life. He is my well-wisher. He showed me the right path and guided me and today where I am standing is all thanks to him. I know if he is listening to me right now he will think that it is only because of my hard work that I reached here. But the truth is without his help it would not have been possible. I thank him from the bottom of my heart. I also thanks my parents and my family as well and without forgetting my boss Mr.Sahir Ashfaaq for giving me the opportunity to present my work in front of the world. Thank you all for this trophy".

Izna took back her seat next to her boss, who was also a good friend of hers and smiled at him.

Then the party began, everyone wanted to take pictures with Izna and talk with her. Izna thought about Hunayn, and wished he was among the people in the lounge. Sahir then came and informed Izna that dinner is ready. Both sat down together along with their team and ate. Sahir knew Izna ever since she joined the company, however Sahir was also very young, he was only 23 at that time but he was indeed very successful.

Sahir mingled really well with her and they were as if good friends, because there were not much difference in their age. Izna never mixed her personal life with her private life. Inside the office, Sahir was her boss but outside Sahir and her were best friends.

And being in London, they took advantage of their trip and roamed in the city together. Sahir and Izna went sight-seeing on a yacht, which Sahir had arranged personally as he was a very rich guy from a reputed family.

They made lots of shopping and had lunch outside in different restaurants. They tasted different dishes and ate ice-creams. They visited many coffee shops as well because Sahir was a coffee-lover. They went to some historical sites and clicked some pictures. They visited museums and natural parks. They had great fun together.

And just like that one week ended and they had to return back to Cape Town, back to the same daily routine, work and only work...