Chapter 22

Sahir offered Izna his handkerchief and asked her to wipe off her tears as she does not look beautiful while crying.

Izna couldn't bear so much pain, she hugged Sahir and cried out loudly. Izna and Sahir agreed on the fact that it is of no use to continue with this acting anymore  as Hunayn knows everything. They share a silent moment until Rumaisah came looking for Izna and Sahir went outside.

Rumaisah wanted to spend some last moments with her sister. They were talking about their lovely childhood memories which made Izna's mood a little better until both cried together for getting separated soon. Then Rumaisah asked for forgiveness to Izna if ever she has hurt her in any way or the other.

They both slept in the same room cuddling each other like they used to do before their migration to Australia. The next morning, their mother came to wake them up by screaming loudly. Both woke up and laughed at their mother and nodded their head in a no sign as their mother would never change her manner of screaming early in the morning.

They got ready fast because there was lots of work to do as in the evening the 'Mehendi' ceremony would take place. Izna paid great attention to every single details whether be it the decorations, the food or the seat arrangements. Sahir also helped Izna a lot with the preparations.

Shortly, the ceremony started and Izna went to get ready. She wore a beautiful navy blue lehenga and on top her hijab. She looked really pretty just like a heavenly fairy.

Both Sahir and Hunayn was stunned after seeing her, she went straight to meet Sahir and asked how was she looking like. Sahir couldn't take his eyes off her and offered her a rose which was among the bouquet decorations. Izna thanked him.

On the other side, Hunayn felt complexed, he did looked at Izna and smiled at her. Izna also smiled back without any grudges. Aleena and Aleeza ran towards Izna and complimented her for being so lovely. At dinner time, everyone ate in peace and Izna made sure the food was tasty.

Then the bride came in the pavilion and she looked really beautiful with her green saree, a gorgeous pearl 'maang tikka' and her make-up done by a professional.

Rumaisah was shining and her smile added more values to her beauty. She sat on the swing found on the stage. The ceremony went on very well all thanks to every single person present over there. Rumaisah was also happy that her mehendi function went on in a good way and the guests were really satisfied with the service.

When everyone left, only the Sheikhs remained to help the Farooqis. After tidying up every mess, everyone gathered in the garden and Izna brought coffee for them. They drank happily and discuss among themselves. Everything went on smoothly and then the Farooqis bid the Sheikhs goodbye. Everyone went to sleep as they were really tired...