Chapter 27

Izna proceeded with her wish and announced Hunayn a very serious and shocking wish. She said she wanted to get married legally with Hunayn and have his last name and she wished to be known as Hunayn's second wife after her death. And she wanted to spend 24 hours with Hunayn alone and that they should stay like husband and wife during those 24 hours.

Izna then said that there is no obligations on her wishes but she would be really happy if Hunayn fulfilled her last wishes. And in case, her wish does not get fulfilled she won't be sad. Instead she will cherish all those beautiful moments spent with Hunayn till far. Hunayn was going crazy and he was unable to figure out what he should do ahead. He was so shocked, he could not even say a single word and he walked away.

Hunayn told Zahra about Izna's wishes and instead of getting angry and create a fuss, Zahra herself told Hunayn to go ahead with Izna's wish and that she would not mind at all because she is aware that Izna loves Hunayn truly and without any doubt Izna made lots of sacrifices for Hunayn's family so what if she wants a little happiness in her last days.

Hunayn told Izna that he needed some time to think but he was actually thinking how is he going to do such a thing? Getting married legally? And then husband and wife relationship? He admits committing a mistake in the years before but he could never think of this. This event would create lots of problems. How Hunayn will face all these? What about his daughters if they come to know about this. Will they hate their father?

So many questions were going on in Hunayn's mind. He was in a dilemma. Zahra approached Hunayn and hugged him. Hunayn cried his pain to her, Zahra encouraged Hunayn to fulfilled Izna's wish and to not feel guilty about anything as she loves him and would never misunderstand him. Zahra acknowledged the fact that Hunayn also once truly loved Izna and she thought it would be fair enough to let them live like husband and wife. What if it is only for 24 hours.

Zahra went to meet Izna, she asked her to get ready well as tomorrow morning they'll be going to the court for the civil marriage. Izna could not believe her ears. She had mixed emotions, a little happiness and a little sorrow. She hugged Zahra and thanked her. All Zahra could say was : "Thanks to you for loving my Hunayn so much. Your love for him is true and I will definitely help you." Then Zahra went away without saying a word.

It was not easy to hand over her husband to someone else, especially her cousin who is like her sister. Zahra never had any grudge against Izna nor against Hunayn. She did what she felt was right at that time. She was also heart broken but she accepted happily just for the sake of someone who had less days to live. And also for the happiness of his husband because she could never deny that Hunayn still have some feelings for Izna.

It was now time to explain this truth to Aleena and Aleeza for they had the equal rights of knowing the whole matter. Zahra went into their room and explained everything from the beginning. They were upset for a while but Zahra told them the story of the Holy Prophet (pbuh) and made them understand that having 2 wives is not a bad thing and definitely not in the case whereby it is going to be helpful for someone. Zahra explained to them in a very sweet way so that they does not feel insecure. She knew very well how to dealt with children.

Though the twins were really possessive about their father but both girls agreed to let their father remarry as they also really loved Izna. And as their mother explained to them that they should do everything to make Izna happy. They were proud of their father rather than getting angry. Their father was also relieve after knowing that his daughters were not angry with him and he felt lucky for having Zahra as his companion in this journey of life as she was really understanding...