Chapter 29

The next morning, when Hunayn and Zahra woke up they found Izna in the kitchen making breakfast with the help of Aleena and Aleeza. Zahra thought it might be her happiness of becoming Mrs.Sheikh in a few hours that led to these preparations but she did not know the real reason. Izna told them that she had something to say but after breakfast.

After having breakfast, they sat in the hall and Izna made sure that the twins are also present while expressing herself. She proceeded : (looking towards Hunayn)
"I loved you, I love you and I will always love you. No matter whatever happen I will always cherish your memories deep inside my heart.

Personally I don't need any name or relationship to be known as your second wife. Some relationships are better off nameless. My Lord knows that my heart belonged to you ever since you've asked me for my heart. I've always considered myself to be your second wife and nothing can change that.

(looking at Zahra) Not even you. I would like to apologize for everything. At any moment, I did not want to snatch your husband from you. I have always wished for your family and your welfare.

So rest assure because I have no intention to snatch your rights Zahra. What is yours will remain yours. I am not so mean. I've always love Hunayn endlessly and unconditionally. I never had wrong intention about him. He is someone so adorable that anyone would fall in love with him and I couldn't resist myself, my mistake.

All I ask you Zahra is not to hate me, I made a mistake indeed but don't make Hunayn suffer for my deeds. He really loves you and I love him. I can't see him suffer like this. I'm bind with him in a thread of memories. And only I have rights over his memories but you Zahra you have rights over him, his family, his life and his children.

You are very lucky indeed. You are so comprehensive that Hunayn could never have a wife like you. You are so nice and kind-hearted, you deserve all the happiness and I have no right to snatch your happiness from you, which is only Hunayn. I did not know that I would suffer from this deadly disease but I swear I had no intention to come back into your life, I wanted to make my path apart. But look at the game of destiny, I had to come in front of your door to die. Maybe it was a source for me to repent and ask forgiveness from you before I die Zahra.

(again looking at Hunayn) I want you to promise me to keep Zahra happy for the rest of her life and do not cheat on her ever. Keep her as a princess and cherish her. Love her and spoil her. She is worthy for you. Your couple was written by Almighty Allah very much before and maybe I was just a test sent to you by Almighty Allah. And I'm very proud to say that you passed Hunayn because you know very well that never ever you've crossed your limits. Maybe you went astray for a few seconds but you always knew what was right and wrong. I really admire you my dear.

(looking at the twins and bending down on her knees) And you two, you're the world's best daughters. Your parents would be really proud of you. You are my favorite and I really love you both. All I want to tell you is that take good care of your parents because they're one in a million. They are the best. I know you're very possessive about your father and I thank you for welcoming me in your little family.

(walking around in the hall) I am thankful for the few days we've spent together like a real family. You have all given me endless love and you have taken good care of me. Even if I die today I will not regret anything because I've lived enough and I'm really happy. Thank you all. Last but not the least, I will not marry you Hunayn. I am sorry. I don't have any rights over you, so keep calm and know that you're only Zahra's property. No one can separate you because you are so cute together and for sure you're made for each other. I love you all. Stay happy."

Unable to utter a single word and speechless, they all stood up and hugged Izna. Izna then burst into tears but Hunayn took her in his arms and was feeling really proud of Izna. He could not believe his little girl has grown up so quickly. On the other side, Zahra was feeling so guilty for misunderstanding Izna. Yet she was happy to see the thoughts of Izna, she was now truly mature and understandable. Instead of ruining Zahra's married life, she mends that couple's relationship and left many good inspirational talks for them...