Chapter 11

Hunayn was working really hard, and dedicated most of his time to his business. He would hardly spent his time at home as he was working on a very important project.

But Zahra pampered him, used to go and visit him in his office and would bring his lunch along. She knew how Hunayn needed her support desperately and she was always there. She fulfilled all her responsibility of being a good wife.

Finally the big day came for Hunayn and he launched his new product on the market. He was really happy upon receiving many compliments and he gave a short speech, he said :

"Good evening ladies & gentlemen, I thank you all for your presence on this special day. After so much hard work all I can say is that verily my success is only because of my family especially my wife (he looked at Zahra with a wide smile) who is my strength. Without them it would not have been possible. Thank you. Feel free to enjoy the party".

Hunayn was thinking about Izna as he was missing her and wishing she was present too. His mind was somewhere else. Zahra approached him and asked him what was the problem, why his face turned pale on such a happy occasion.

Hunayn then narrated to Zahra his relationship with Izna as he could not bear such a burden in his heart for so long for he loved Zahra more than anything else in the world. Zahra was upset for a while but she was also happy that apart from her there was also someone who loved Hunayn so much that even made sacrifice for him.

Zahra held no grudge against Izna because the situation itself was weird. But then she tried to make Hunayn forget about Izna because Izna's memory was only troubling him and making him upset.

However, the news of his succession did not fail to reach Izna as on every news channel there was Hunayn's name, and Izna was updated with full information in Mauritius as she left her heart over there.

Izna was really happy and she prayed to God that Hunayn achieve more and more success in life. Izna was delighted seeing Hunayn after such a long time. She wanted to talk to him personally and congratulate him but then realized it would not have been a good idea because it might create more problems. She stayed away from Hunayn as well as his family.

Time heals everything, in this way Hunayn forgot Izna completely but for Izna she was Hunayn's second wife. She did not forget Hunayn nor she ever wanted to do ever so.

Nearly 2 years passed by and Izna shifted to Cape Town in South Africa regarding her job with a well-known company. She designed clothes for them and became really successful in life. Soon she achieved her goals one by one, first working for a reputed company, then a personalized flat with sophisticated furniture, an automatic Mercedes car and it continued till she fulfilled all her dreams. She was happy in her little world. She never thought it would ever be possible for her to succeed all these. She used to take her past as a lesson and moved on every single day in the hope of becoming a better person...