"Just what Niall...Just what?"

~Niall's POV~

Zayn is sprinting down the halls of Pop Academy as I try to catch up to him. Man he is fast! I need to get out more.

"Wait, Zayn! Please slow down" I shout out catching my breath as his pace increased. Zayn, being the stubborn one that he is, doesn't listen to me and continues ignoring me.

"C'mon Zaynie, I'm sorry. I never should of said what I said back there".

"Shut up Niall!" Zayn yells as his pace gets faster. I stop dead in my tracks as I tried to process what just happened, my best friend, who I have known sincewe were in diapers, had just snapped at me full blown enraged at me. He has never been this way towards me, well except that one time I damaged his one of a kind Beatles shirt, or that time I shaved his head in the middle of his sleep.Anyway back to what I was saying. . . oh right. . . Zayn. . .

~Zayn's POV~

"Why the hell did I just do that?", I thought to myself. "To my friend..no my best friend.." I had already started a running pace even though I'm not one to run especially in gym class. Niall had not given up, he wasn't going to accept defeat so early. In the corner of my eyes I see the blonde catching up to me, so I decided to pick up the speed and started running. Just when I thought I had lost him, out of nowhere he pounces on me sending both of us flying until we crashed on the ground. What the hell is wrong with this dude?!

. "Why. . .ah. . .the hell did you pounce on me?!" I groan trying to get up. As I stood up trying to regain my balance before falling to the ground again, Niall grabs my phone that had fell out of my pocket during the blonde kangaroo attack.

"Can't run off without your phone now can you mate" he chuckles as he runs off in the opposite direction.

"Niall, I'm gonna kill you when I get my hands on you" I yell as he just laughs, his laughter echoes through the halls. Aww he has a cute laugh. . .I smile. . . but quickly mentally slap myself. NO! Zayn this is your best friend! You're straight! Not gay! Straight! My mind argues back and forth but I shake my head of those thoughts. I don't like Niall like that. . . it's normal for one friend to find another friend's laugh cute right?. . . I hope so. . . for me.

I feel a stinging pain in my leg as I groaned holding my leg with my hand. That fucking prick broke my leg when he pounced on me.

I need to get to Niall, the bloody idiot has my fucking phone. Using all my effort I picked myself up, biting down on my lip, as I tried to ignore the stinging pain in my leg. Using my other leg for support and the lockers I slowly began limping down the halls hoping to catch the blonde idiot.

~Niall's POV~

I continue running down the halls and out the door unil I run into some sort of warehouse that's used to store all the sports equipment and such.

Hm. . Zayn wouldn't ever think to look for me in an old storage building. Walking through the machine doors of the storage building I can't help but grin at my smart move of taking Zayn's phone mentally high fiving myself. I burst out laughing at how Zayn is probably running all over the place trying to look for me.

I am so fucking brilliant! I put the phone that's in my hand in my pocket so as not to lose it. If I lost it then I would be beyond fucked!

~Zayn's POV~

Where the hell did he go?!

I'm so gonna put a lock and chain on the fridge when we get home! Only I will have the key to the lock and he'll have to do more than begging to win me over. Perhaps punishing him sexually? Haha yes, I can see myself tying him to the bed, using my hands to roam his luscious body as my lips brush across his skin. . . wait!. . . Zayn snap the fuck out of it!! You do not like Niall in that way!! You like boobs not dicks!! The inner battle within me has begun yet again as they go back and forth.

Right! I like boobs not dicks!!

I finally make it down the halls and out the doors until I see the old storage unit used for sports and such. No way he's in there. . . he wouldn't be stupid enough to go in there right?!

I turn my body around beginning to limp away when I hear a faint chuckle. I know that laugh anywhere! He's in there!

Limping through the storage unit machine doors I could hear the faint laughter from earlier as I spot a blonde with his back facing me laughing to himself, "Gotcha mate." I yell out as I snuck up behind him. I try to grab him but he realises me quickly enough and moves swiftly avoiding my blows.

"Gonna have to be faster than that", he said as he continued to move swiftly through the air avoding any contact with me at all.

Niall bursts out in laughter, holding his stomach as he fell to the ground, at my much struggling. I begin to grow red in the face when suddenly, the sound of machine doors working echoes through the building signaling that the doors were closing. Niall and I ran towards the door in a fiery, but it was too late. The doors had shut tight. FUCK!! Now what?!

"No! No no, please open up" I yell out pounding on the doors to see if anyone heard me. FUCK!! WHAT ARE WE FUCKING GOING TO DO?!

. . . Niall. . . this was his fucking fault. . .

~Niall's POV~

I just stand there watching Zayn pound on the mechanic doors with much anger.

That's when it finally sunk in, that we were both stuck.

How could I be so stupid as to run in here when I knew very well that the doors here automatically close at 2:12 p.m. Then my pocket starts vibrating, as I pull it out, I sees it's a text from Perrie that reads

"Zen, I need to talk to you. Meet me in Starbucks @ 5:35. ~Perrie". Oh great what does she want with him now?!

Quickly I put the phone back in my pocket before Zayn looks back.

"Well this is just great! None of this would've happened if you had just kept your fucking mouth shut!"he shouts as he punches the wall in fustration."Fuck!", he curses at the pain in his hand. I rush over to his side grabbing his hand, "Are you okay?" I say with concern in my voice.

Zayn pushes my hands away, "Does it fucking look like I'm okay?" he says venom dripping in his voice. Ignoring the rude statement I continue to inspect his hand until he jerks his hand away.

"Stop! I don't need your help!" he snaps. This is all my fault! Zayn is hurt because of me, he's stuck in here with me because of me!

It's.. . . all. . . . my. . . .fault. . .

I back away as silence falls, the only sounds you could hear were the groaning pains coming from Zayn as he tries to move his hand around to see if it was actually broken.

"Zen, I-I'm sorry. It's just-" I apologize stuttering like an idiot, unfortunately I was abruptly cut off by Zayn's enraged voice.

"Just what Niall...Just what?!" he yells again but with slightly less venom. I could see the fire in his eyes, but I could also detect a hint of sadness.

"I felt like you should know the truth" my voice softens to a small squeak in fear of Zayn's response, "The truth you don't know" I added.

______________________________________

Okay, so let me know what you think of it....

Should I continue the story?

Comment what you think...Have any idea on how to make this story better or how to improve my writing? Also put it in the comments.