Graduation exam

I woke up early again and made breakfast for both of us. Since he wouldn't wake up I left his on the table with a note and left. I had a feeling this would become a habit.

Now that I knew where the academy was I didn't even need to rush. I have all the time needed to get there.
"Hey, Sakura" I waved "Mind if I join you?"

"No, not at all" She smiled "Where's Naruto?"

"He'll be there don't worry" I brushed her off.

"Okay then" We continued walking. She talked to me about herself a bit. But then all of a sudden the conversation shifted to Sasuke.

'Sasuke is so dreamy, Sasuke is so brave, and Sasuke is so hot.' Is this how they torture people here? What does she see in him anyway? He's so unsocial, so closed on himself, so cocky. It was torture trust me you don't want to be in my place.

Because of her, my head was about to explode.

I waited for my turn, it was stupid Sasuke then me. Sakura was waiting for me at the courtyard since she passed her turn, she told me it's easy and nothing to be nervous about.

"Uchiha Sasuke" He got called. He got up calmly, with his hands in his pocket and headed towards the room. He came out fast and I went in. I swear if I ever hear his name again it would be too soon.

Thanks to Sakura the headache just chose to get worse right as I got in the classroom.
"Alright Lady Ran we need you to make clones of yourself"

"How many?" I asked

"As many as you can make" Iruka sensei smiled at me. I made the hand signs filling the room with clones of myself.

"Excellent so far you and Sasuke are the most impressive ones," he said. Stupid Sasuke again.. I ended the jutsu as I just started to get dizzy "Lady Ran, are you alright?"

It was all blurry and suddenly faded to white.

"Where am I?" I asked holding my head; there was a wet towel on it that I just took off.

"Finally awake, hn. You're at the nurse's office, do you always faint after doing clone jutsu?" he asked, he was smirking again. Why is it that it's me he always talks to?

"I had a headache thanks to your girlfriend" I replied.

"My girlfriend?" he wondered.

"Yes, Sakura. We came together and she didn't stop talking about you it was so-..."

"Annoying?" He continued for me and I nodded "She's not my girlfriend, and she can be annoying come on let's go they're about to hang the boards with our scores on"

I got up from the bed; it turned out the dizziness hasn't completely disappeared. Sasuke lent me his arm to take, so I grabbed it with both hands.
"Thank you"

"Don't mention it," He said, I could swear he was blushing. Why would he blush? Perhaps I was just imagining.

We walked together to the courtyard where everyone was looking for their names on the board. Couple girls were right in front of me I heard their words loud and clear.

"Look it's that kid can you imagine if someone like him became a ninja"
"Thank god he failed"

"Look it's that kid can you imagine if someone like him became a ninja""Thank god he failed"