First Kiss

!Updated!

(Kakashi's POV)

We had gone on a mission without her, since she had undergone surgery and was required to rest. It wasn't perfect but then again none of our missions go perfect. At least it was a success.

I was sitting on a chair reading my book when I heard Naruto's voice from up here, he should learn how to speak low, this is a hospital people are trying to rest.

"Ran!" Naruto yelled, yelling isn't going to help Naruto she'll wake up when she's better.
"Stop it Naruto this is a hospital" Sakura hit him, he needed that.
"mhmm" she slowly started to open her eyes. she had tried to put herself in a sitting position but she looked like she was in alot of pain doing so, if i may say something it looks like her chakra's different than before.
"Lady Ran, it's best if you don't move" i smiled her way, she nodded and laid back down.
"Hey how are you doing?" Naruto asked, probably not doing so good, she was covered in bandages. I can't believe she had that many chakra blockers in her body. Yet, she still was that strong.

"Fine" She answered well that's unlike her.
"Hey we came all the way here just to check up on you and that's the way you thank us?"
"I'm sorry Sakura i'm just...." she was cut off by a certain somebody
"Hey look! Kakashi sensei brought you white orchids" Naruto showed her the flowers
"Kakashi sensei, thank you" she smiled
"You're welcome, come on guys let's let her get some rest okay?"
"Okay well see you later Ran"
"Later Naruto"
"Take care Ugly duck" Sakura said, Ugly duck? who calls a princess an ugly duck! She didn't answer her though she waited for Sasuke to say something but he stayed quite and just headed to the door.

"Sasuke come here I need to talk to you" I called out for him as they all left the hospital. He walked back inside whilst Sakura and Naruto left.
"What do you want from me?"
"Go talk to her I know you were worried"
"No i wasn't" He argued, really? so those aren't your cheeks that just turned crimson red.
"Just go Sasuke" I left him there, well he hesitated a while before he went back to her.

Looks like I'm doing a little spying work on young love.

(Ran's POV)

I was sad to know that they went on a mission without me. I was stuck in the hospital and only yesterday was I allowed to have visitors. Last night, Naruto came and told me all about the mission.
"You and Uchiha really pulled off that great of a teamwork?" I asked, I was really impressed but then I noticed him dry heaving when I said Uchiha and I remembered that day in the academy. "You kissed Uchiha again?!"
"How did you know Ran?"
"So it's true?!!!" I yelled even louder. It was just a guess but my god. I had the shivers all  over again. Just thinking of how much they argue, i can't even think of them kissing. I can't believe I missed it again.

When I was alone with my thoughts, all I could do was think of my life that is slipping away from me

When I was alone with my thoughts, all I could do was think of my life that is slipping away from me. I didn't want to spend my last moments here. I was scared of falling asleep but sometime later that night my body eventually gave up.